Chapter 18

"Jiwon... come here." Taeyong softly spoke and patted my head.

"From now on, I'm your guardian. Your parents are dead, you hear me? You're the only one left in your family. And I want you to survive."

"W-who are you?" I hid behind a couch and looked down.

"It's okay Jiwon, I'm not a bad person. My name is Taeyong. I'll bring you up, and when you're older, you'll take revenge for your parents. You got me?" He shook my shoulders lightly.

"Y-yes."

"Zee. Zee. Zee. Zee. Zee. Zee. Zee. Zee. Z-"

"What?" I replied annoyed. Surprise, I was met with Jungkook the moment I woke up.

"You fainted when you were with Namjoon. Are you okay?" He stood up and went to pour a glass of water.

"Jungkook... What happened when you were young?" I wasted no time.

"Me? I don't know, I was adopted by Taeyong when I was very young. I couldn't remember much about my family."

"You're my brother." I blurted out.

"My name is Jungkook, not 'my brother'," He laughed it off.

"My name is Jeon Jiwon. I'm your younger sister, according to documents in Taeyong's office."

An awkward silence followed and Jungkool shifted his weight from one side to another. "Well, I don't know how to digest this."

I got up the bed and attempted to hug him but tripped in the process due to my legs.

"Hey hey be careful!" Jungkook rushed over.

"Your brother instincts are coming out!" I smiled widely and hugged him. "I never knew I had a brother."

"We have so much to catch up on!"
Jungkook shouted, laughing loudly.

After an hour of crying and hugging each other, I limped my way downstairs with Jungkook.

"Reunited?" Hoseok gave a wide grin and I smiled.

"Ah, everything is perfect now!" Seokjin tapped a few buttons on his keyboard and showed us the screen. There were billions of dollars in the bank account.

"Sorry to deliver such news at this timing, but you have to see this." Yoongi entered from the main door and held a piece of paper.

There were big and bold letters printed on it.

I'M COMING FOR YOU.
-TAEIL

"Seriously Tail, what are you doing?" Seokjin sighed.

"Who's Taeil?" I looked at Yoongi.

"Taeyong's sworn brother somewhere in Korea. Apparently, he does all the illegal stuff you can ever imagine. Basically, one that people won't mess with."

"And he's coming after us."

"If all he wants is revenge... tell him to bring it on." Namjoon said.

"Wanting to snatch our place? Not in my neighbourhood. I'll make sure he ends up begging to forgive him." Taehyung cracked his knuckles.

"After all, criminals can never be good again."

END