Chapter 17

"Catch!" Taehyung threw a glass bottle of coke and I thanked him. Opening the cap, it hissed and I savoured the cool liquid going down my throat.

"I've never felt anything like this before. It feels... good." I broke the silence, the wind blowing us softly. I closed my eyes.

"Zee?" Jungkook, who was right beside me, called me. I hummed in response.

"Is that really your name?"

My eyes opened.

"Taeyong gave me that name..."

"Wouldn't you want to know what your name really is?" said Seokjin.

"It doesn't matter." I shrugged it off. "Zee sounds shorter, easier."

"Taeyong used to give us names too, but we wanted to stick to our real ones." Hoseok bumped Jungkook. "His one was called Tattoo."

"Hey!" Jungkook tackled Hoseok.

We spent the rest of the night lying on the rooftop, having heart-to-heart talks and watching Jin get drunk from consuming wine.

"Let's go." Namjoon announced, standing up. A good few hours has passed, and dawn is breaking through.

We went back downstairs, but Namjoon held me back.

"Follow me."

He brought me past many corridors, and finally to a door that was heavily locked. He pressed a few buttons and the door opened.

It was an office with many drawers and documents scattered on the tables. Namjoon went to a certain shelf and his fingers scanned through the files.

"Z..." He whispered.

He made a discovery and took a file out.

"Zee. Age 19. Born in Seoul. Birthday. Useless shit." His eyes travelled to the bottom of the page and he froze.

"Real name, Jeon Jiwon."

I snatched the file from him.

"Sibling of.... Jeon Jungkook."