Chapter 17

Malcolm McLean

When I woke up in bed and found her sleeping next to me, it reminded me of ten years ago. Isabella's soft blonde tresses a gentle mess on the pillow. Her lips slightly parted and her long eyelashes framing her freckled cheeks. She is beautiful.

She could have left while I was injured but here she was sleeping next to me. I knew my resolve was disappearing. Even if I tried, I won't be able to resist her.

I made the decision then that I'll give her another chance. I'll let go of the pain I held in for years. It was like a weight off my shoulders.

This decision will either kill me or change me for worse or better. I knew that for a fact but it was a risk I will have to take if I was going to keep her here.

Now, she stood before me like a seductress in a thin nightgown that revealed her milky thick thighs and curvy waist. Her luscious breasts straining against the thin silk material. Her hair a soft tumble wavy mess cascading down the curve of her back.

I slipped off my t-shirt while walking towards her. Her back was still towards me and she was still looking at me through the mirror. Those hazel-gold eyes burned with a salacious hunger. She was stunning and every cell in my body responded to her.

I walked up to her and pressed my front to her back, slowly grounding the bulge in my pants on the curve of her back. I groaned unable to stop the euphoric feeling of cock rubbing against her.

Leaning down I licked and sucked on her exposed curved neck. Naughtily, she slid her body up and down my body, seducing and numbing my mind with every curve of her body.

I snaked one hand up her black silk nightgown to cup her plump round globes in my hand. The other brushed against her inner thighs and sneakily sought out the heat between her legs.

The minute I met the soft drenched sex, I growled thirstily. She was completely bare underneath.

I ran two fingers down her slit, pinching and twisting her clit along the way. She wailed and grind her hips onto my fingers greedily. Pinching her nipples, I snaked my way up the valley of her breasts to her neck.

She watched me under hooded desire-filled eyes in the mirror while I continued my pursuit on her body. Her Lycan's golden irises peeking out at the male who now dominates her body. The male who has marked her as his.

My fingers brushed against the mark on her shoulders and I slid a finger inside of her at the same time. She whimpered in pleasure and involuntarily grate her hips for more friction. She was completely beautiful in front of me.

"You are very naughty, Bella. Licking your finger greedily in front of me." I murmured against her ear. My nose turning to inhale her sweet-scented hair.

"I didn't mean to." She managed to squeak out. I swirled my finger inside of her and she knees wobbled.

"Are you sure? You don't want to suck on my cock just like how you did at dinner." I asked boldly.

Her eyes opened and with one hand she covered my hand that covered her sex between her legs. She worked for my hand inside of her and I simply allowed her to use my hand for her own pleasure.

"I-if I was going to give-"squeak as I thrust two fingers inside of her before stretching her.

"To what?" I asked innocently, pushing her to continue. I slapped my palm against her clit and she hissed.

"Fuck!" She cried.

"To what?" I repeated.

Her hand that covered mine somehow managed to remove my hand from her core. She turned around and brought my fingers up to her mouth and I watched with captured fascination. She licked and sucked my fingers clean. Her tongue sliding and sucking every last drop of her juices but bloody hell did it fucking turn me on even more. My cock was straining so hard against my jeans.