Chapter 11

Malcolm McLean

*This chapter will contain sexual content*

Growing up the only child and successor to my father's Lycan pack was hard. I didn't get to play like the other children. I spent most of my time learning and becoming a great leader. I never got a chance to play children games or participate in activities.

When I was little, I would cry and get upset with my parents for forbidding me to play with the other children but I somehow made friends with Damon. His father was close to my father and it didn't take much for him and me to become good friends.

How he was like a brother to me. A typical Lycan pack could be as small as a group of ten to a group of 30 not counting the children. My pack had 20 male Lycan members, five of them took in their marked mates. The other ones haven't and so they spend their time with the unmarked female Lycans in the pack. In total, the pack was well within 30 members.

I didn't meet Isabella until a while later. I had my fair share of women before her but she had always been the one that can crawl under my skin. The one that can make me bend over backward for her.

I could deny what I feel for her but I know the truth. She was like a mighty wind that can blow me off my feet.

Isabella was a tiny female Lycan. Standing at her full height, she didn't even pass my shoulders. But with her tiny frame, she came bearing such a sensual hourglass that tempts me like a siren. God and those legs, they were amazing legs that had thick thighs. I couldn't get enough of.

I don't know why I allowed her to walk this far out into the woods but I knew she needed space or else I will lose her. Lycans don't like to be confined and if I wanted to keep her, I needed to let her go.

I inwardly laughed, how ironic that was too. I saw her swallow hard after telling me that I can do anything with her. My hand shot out and latched around her right upper arm. Bringing her close to me. Her curvy body softly pressed against me. She steadied her balance by placing a hand on my chest. The flash of pain that crossed her face told me she was hurt by my tight grasp.

"Do you mean it, Isabella? My hatred for you knows no bounds. If I am to unleash it, you might get hurt in the end." I sneered, feeling bitterness fill my soul.

Her eyes shifted uncomfortably before she hesitantly nodded, "I can take it."

I didn't like that answer. I pushed her away from me and she stumbled back. Her back hitting the tree. I don't want her to take it! I want her to fight it! Her giving in won't prove anything. It would only add to the frustration growing inside of me.

I turned away from her and stalked further into the woods, needing space. I heard her follow tentatively behind and was surprised that she was following me.

"You think it is just that easy, huh?" I asked, not bothering to turn back to look.

I heard more rustling and felt her presence a lot closer to me.

"Nothing is easy."

I turned around. My anger coming back in full force. Her eye never wavered. No, it was like she was staring straight into my soul. For fuck sakes, those hazel-gold eyes held nothing back and for once I was afraid to look into them.

I stalked towards her, staring at her luscious pink lips. Once I was close enough, I ordered roughly.

"Then strip, Isabella. You're willing to do anything for me, then I want you to strip." I hissed in anger. Anger from feeling weak. Anger from her resolve.

Slowly, she began to strip. Taking off her maroon blouse. Reaching behind her to unclasp her bra. Once her heavy bountiful breasts were free, she unbuttoned her pants and slipped both her pants and panties down together. She stepped out from her pile of clothes.