Chapter 3

Malcolm

Stepping into the great hall I was greeted by my uncle. He looked deeply irritated when he caught sight of me. I walked over to the long rectangular table and poured myself the whiskey in the long glass bottle that awaited me.

"Don't tell me she's staying." My uncle's face was warped with his displeasure.

"I can handle her." With my own irritation. I lifted my glass to my lips to take a good sip.

My uncle snorted, "Like how she handled you ten years ago? She left you! The female lycan deserves to be punished! Killed even!"

My lycan growled deep inside of me. He felt the loathing in their uncle's words. For some odd reason, Uncle Alastair didn't like Isabella. I always pushed it towards the fact that she left me but now she was back and sleeping in my bed. My lycan was still strongly attached to her and despise the fact that their uncle was talking ill of Isabella.

"I will see to her punishment as I see fit. I don't need your advice on this one, uncle." I scowled.

Uncle Alastair scoffed but then decided against saying anything else, "I'm tired and will be in my room for the rest of the evening if you need me."

I watched him stand up and wave for an unmarked female lycan to stand up follow him. Uncle Alastair was a man many people found hard to like. He liked his pleasures in woman and can be very opinionated. I didn't like him all that much but tolerated him as he was family. I am, however, not going to lie, if he steps out of line I will make sure he understands his place. Family or not.

Prisilla sauntered up to the table. She was dressed in a bohemian long skirt and a white tank top. Her breasts half spilling over the tight top. If I looked carefully I would see the outline of evidently hard nipples. Her eyes sparkled with lust and thirst. Her arms wove around my shoulders as she leaned in to nip at my earlobe seductively.

"It's been a while since you sought me out, Malcolm." Her hands boldly moved lower to explore my chest. "Don't tell me you have lost interest already?"

Her lips moved lower to place soft kisses down my neck and my body stiffened.

"Not tonight, Prisilla." I said gruffly, brushing her off and pushing her hands away from me.

She pulled back to her full height before slinking back to my front. She dipped down to her knees and spread my legs apart. Her hands inching dangerously close to where her goal was.

"Malcolm, you seemed stress. You don't have to please me tonight. Let me help you relieve some tension in your muscles."

When her hand came a few centimeters too close to what I would have liked my hand moved to grip hers tightly in mine. Her eyes flitted up to meet mine and she saw the severity of my rebuff.

"Prisilla, I don't think you understand when I said not tonight." I said through in a low dangerous voice.

"Why? What's so different about tonight? You always come to me!" She snapped like some two years old throwing a tantrum. She yanked her hand out of my tight grip and stood up before me.

"Tell me what has changed, Malcolm!" She demanded, her feet stomping on the ground and her breasts bouncing in my line of vision.

I didn't like the disrespect and I didn't like how she was standing above me. My hand shot up and around her throat in a second. She stumbled backwards and hit the table as I pushed her down.

"You must think you have somehow made a significant place next to me, Prisilla, but I can assure you, you are nothing to me but a good lay." I sneered, my eyes exposing my fury.