~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, you and the four boys walked towards Kia's home. You were grinning from ear to ear. Today you were supposed to be training but since Astro wasn't here, you got to do whatever you wanted! You grinned and ran out of the school gates.

"Come on, slow pokes!" You called out to them. Everyone began to laugh as they ran after you. As you entered the Main Street, you slowed to a walk and you and your friends began to chat amongst yourselves.

"You know, I've got something that I want to try out." Alejo mentioned, peaking your curiosity. Reno gave him a knowing look.

"Ah, you mean the vehicle that runs on a magic capsule, right?" Alejo clicked his fingers and smiled.

"Yep! That's the one. I've got all the tools that I need right here." He mentioned as he patted his bag. You began to eye his bag in wonder as a light jingle came from the bag. Your ear twitched as a familiar voice spoke in the distance, and you looked up. To your utter horro, Astro stood just a few shops down from you as he spoke with the shop owner. Your entire body froze up.

'W-What is HE doing here!?' You mentally cried. With a curt nod, Astro turned in your direction. You stifled a gasp before you hurriedly shoved your friends into the nearby alleyways, just barely avoiding his line of sight. Everyone cried out in surprise as they fell to the ground, and they immediately began to complain.

"What's the big idea-" you clamped your hand over Abercrombie's mouth and hushed him.

"Stay quiet! Don't make a sound." You whispered. Although confused, the others nodded and you watched Astro walk by. After a few seconds, you peaked your head out of the alleyway and you saw him march his way towards the school. 'Oh no, I bet he's come to check on me. Why did he have to come by today of all days!?' You silently began to blame Astro for his poor timing. Kennedy then pinched your sleeve, lightly tugging on it.

"Hey, why did we hide? And was that Astro?" He asked as he poked his head into your view. Beads of sweat formed on your head and you chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, um, about that, I'm actually supposed to be training right now." You admitted. Everyone's eyes widened.

"WHAT!?" Everyone cried. You rubbed the back of your neck as you hung your head in shame. Alejo then grabbed you by the shoulders.

"Y/n! Do you know what Astro will do to you when he finds out that you've been skipping out on your training!? Do you remember what happened last time!?" You shuddered at the memory. Astro had forced you to do double what you had done on the first day of training. You then started to sweat.

"I-I know that! It's just that...well, I dunno! All I know is that once Astro finds out that I'm not there, he'll definitely be coming for me." Alejo let out a heavy sigh. He then clasped his chin and closed his eyes in thought.

"That means Kia's house is not safe." Reno, Kennedy and Abercrombie stared silently at the two of you. They then looked at each other.

"Hey, how about we have a go at Alejo's new invention?" Reno suggested. You and Alejo were surprised by his suggestion. The two of you then smiled to one another.

"Yeah! But let's hurry, Astro's probably found out by now that Y/n's not at the academy." Alejo told. Everyone nodded, making their plan for escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your friends sat by the quieter area of the layer whilst you watched Alejo and Reno use whatever they could find in the area to set up the magical car. They worked their wrenches to the end before they wiped the sweat off their foreheads, finished with their little project.