School | 2

It's 7.30 am, Wednesday.

I rushed to school, as usual.  Took notes, revise, and when the bell rings to recess, i went to a park not far away from my school. 

"Venn !" a voice shouted from the distance. 

"Who the hell ?" i looked around for the source of the sound. 

"For god sake it's me" suddenly some girl  appeared behind me, she smiled so large and gave me the biggest hug. 

" Athene, oh god your back !" i grinned, almost letting a tear out for screaming so loud. 

I look at her for a while and laughed, " What the heck happened to your hair HAHAHAH"

" Seriously, after being away for 6 months, this is your reaction of my physical form" she grunts.

Me and Athene went back to school just right before recess ended. " Hey Venn, you still need to accompany me to the principals office, i need to assign some papers and shit" she said

Before we walked in to the  office, a young man went up to us. He looks happy as hell. Quentin is his name. 

"Oh my loving god" he gasped.

" Oh my no way" the young man shrieked with his high toned voice, than he started jumping and hugging us. 

" God i miss you Quentin" Athene hugged him back, " So how's you and Venna doing while i'm gone ?" 

" Never the same" Said Quentin still in his excitement, " by the way, where are you guys going ?" he continued.

" Principal's office, won't be long" i said, " you go first we'll catch up".

2.30 am, school ended

" Hey, why don't we come over to your house and celebrate for our reunion after 6 months apart" Quentin says screaming out to my ears.

" What the actual hell is going on with this kid ?", " but sure, be there at 2 ok !"

" D'accord"  They both replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hohohoh, i know that this is one dull chapter, but i'm working on it.

If you guys have any comments, feel free to comment  :V

Love youu guys

- Calyptus 🌿