Chapter 1: Getting the news

Author P.O.V

As the boy moved from the beautiful garden into the village, people looked at him with wonder and smiles.

He was known as the most beautiful person in that little village, the most kindest person, the most innocent.

His heart was as kind as he was beautiful, and that was why people always thought of him as perfection, men wanted him, woman wanted to be him.

As he walked through the village, oblivious to the hungry stares he was receiving, he looked at the beautiful flowers he had picked in his secret garden that no one in the village knows about.

"Hello Baekhyun" A young man greeted and bowed while the boy bowed back, smiling at him.

"Hello Min ho" He greeted back and gave the man a bouquet of flowers.

"Please give this to Tae min, i know he will love them" He smiled and which he repaid the boy back with some herbal tea and medicines of all sorts

"Thank you Min ho, but please i do not need these, just take the flowers" The boy insisted but the other was stubborn so in the end the boy ended up taking some herbal tea, some that only royals ever get.

As he walked to his home he smiled as it came into view, it was the loveliest home in the small village and he knew that but was always so humble, maybe it was because of his fathers rank.

As he reached the gates his eyes flickered upon a horse, a palace horse, outside the gate that leads inside.

'Why are there horses?' The confused feeling never left, even as he entered the house and saw guards he was confused.

"As his majesty's commands general Byun, you are to live at the palace with your family, he wishes for you to always be by his side" The guard bows and his father rubs his temples while he tries to figure out what is happening.

"Daddy what does he mean" The innocent boy they had no idea was there asked and his parents jumped of fright.

"Baekkie, the king is ordering us to move to the palace, so please pack your clothes and we will move out" His mother explained with a smile and he nodded before running off to pack his clothes.

"G-general Byun, i hate to ask but, was that your daughter, or son?" The guard was confused, only that kind of beauty could belong to a woman, no a goddess, but the beauty was wearing a mans robe, even though his face clearly showed feminine features, as well as his body that showed well through the thin layers of robe, he could clearly see the thin waist and beautiful milky thighs and his skin was clear, as if he had never been touched in anyway, as if he were a delicate flower.

"That is my son, i'm not sure how, he didn't get my or his mothers looks, well maybe her ears but that is about it" He sighed and put his folded clothes into the separate carriage.

"R-right" The guard said uncomfortably, that was a man not a beautiful woman, but no matter because he still felt a attraction towards the boy.

"Mommy! I'm done!" The boy ran down the stairs with a bag filled with clothes.

"Yes dear, we better get going now" The woman sighed and hoped into the carriage with her son and husband.

Chanyeol P.O.V

I strut around my palace with full authority, i decided to go and greet general Byun personally as soon as he gets here.

I watch as princess watch me as i walk past them with not a interest, even though they flirt, wink, use there family power to try woo me i am not interested in them, i want someone who is not as cheap as to give up to someone they barely know, someone with a little common sense.

As i get to the front of my palace a carriage comes and a eunuch announces there arrival.

As soon as the door opens a woman walks out and a man does, the general and his wife, but i thought they had a child.

I soon notice the body hanging from the generals body and chuckle to myself a little.

"I'm sorry your majesty, my child fell asleep on the way here so may i please put him down somewhere" He give a small smile and i nod while i tell the Court ladies to show General Byun to him and his familys part of the palace.

As he walks past i get a scent of strawberries and cherry blossoms, totally captivating but i knew it wasn't the general so it would have been the child.

"Come on Baekkie" I hear a grunt and look to see it is general byun who is struggling to carry his squirming child, i chuckled, i wish my father had this much tolerance with me, but instead if i even tried something like this he would smack me across the face.

I shudder at the memory and i sigh and look at the child, and then for a moment, just a moment, i get a glance of general Byuns child, and i must say that the child must be from the heavens because i have never seen such beauty.

Such beauty should only belong to someone powerful.

Someone as powerful as a king.

And i am that someone.

This beauty shall belong to me and no one else.