▪ Chapter Seventeen [Cursed] {Edited} ▪

Well look who decided to upload again

⚜Previously on Love Lasts Forever⚜

"Why are you doing this!?", Adrian asked, "We can settle this the easy and mature way!"

"Oh yeah!? We guess what: I DON'T CARE! SNOW MAGIC!", Hawk yelled and pointed his wand again.

Huge chunks of ice were heading towards Adrian. He took out his wand: "Rose Magic!"

A giant rose rose up from the ground and the leaves wrapped around Adrian, shielding him from the ice.

The leaves disappeared and he pointed his wand towards Hawk: "Rose Magic!"

Rose vines rose up from the ground and tried holding onto Hawk, but he created a force field around himself and the vines disappeared.

"HA! You think you can beat me!? Snow Magic!"

But before Hawk could cast his magic he was hit with another spell.

"SHOOTING STARDUST EXPLOSION!"

👑To be continued........👑

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

"What the-AHH!", Hawk screamed as he was hit with the stardust, covering his eyes.

He opened them after a few seconds only to be hit with a giant star: "AHHH!"

After the explosion the angry prince sat up and screamed: "WHO DARES!?"

"I do", a voice replied.

Both princes turned around only to see Rose landing on the ground, her wand in hand and Celena right next to her in her big form.

"ROSE!?", they both yelled, confused.

"What's your damage Hawk!? You've been acting strange the entire day and now this!? He never did anything to you!", Rose tried to reason with him.

"Yes he did! He tried to steal you away from me. And for that he will pay!", Hawk yelled and pointed his wand at Adrian again.

As Adrian was hit with the ice he fell down, letting go of his wand. Hawk pointed his wand again creating a bigger blast than before which immediately shot at Adrian at full speed.

"Oh no you don't!", Rose ran in front of Adrian and casted a spell: "Rose Shield!"

"ARGH! Why are you helping him? He's the evil one!", Hawk yelled.

"No I'm not! You just attacked me for no reason!", Adrian said as the shield Rose put up disappeared.

"Well....Fine then!", Hawk pointed his wand towards them again but before he could do anything he was interrupted again.

"Petal Tornado!", Rose fired a blast at of petals at him.

"Petals!? Bhaha", Hawk laughed, "What are they going to do-What's going on? I demand answers!"