▪ Chapter Three [Shopping] {Edited} ▪

Okay so turns out I was able to update sooner than I thought I would. I won't keep you waiting. Enjoy!

🍎Hawk POV🍎

"Wow...This place is huge!", Joy exclaimed as we walked into the 'mall'.

"And there are so many people here!", Astotia stated the very obvious.

"You got that right", Travis chuckled.

"Well. Travis you can take Hawk to shop for swimming trunks and I'll take the girsl so we can buy ourselves some bikinies. Sound good?", Rose said and we all nooded.

"Let's go Hawk", Travis said and started dragging me over to a store.

"Where are you taking me exactly?", I asked.

"To buy you some swiming trunks. You can't go swimming in your underwear", Travis replied.

"Why not?"

"It's socialy unecseptable by society", Travis mummbled.

"What?"

"Never mind."

We walked into a store that had a bunch of guy clothes, Travis took me to a section of the store with . . . underwear?

"Why exactly are we in the boxers section?", I asked looking confused.

"Oh Hawk, these are swimming trunks. Here take these and try them", he said handing me a couple and pushed me into a 'dressing room'.

🌌[MEANWHILE]🌌

~LingLing POV~

"Where are we going Rose?", I asked as I followed one of my friends through the giant . . . 'mall'?

"We are going to a clothing store, in which I will show you the swimsuits and then we'll buy some of them. Come on!", Rose motioned for us to go and then we walked into a store by the name of 'Forever 21' . . . Earthlings truly give these things weird names.

"Alright we are here! Follow me before I get distracted by those shoes!"

"Yeah, let's not do that", Astoria said under her breath.

"So we have one pieces and two pieces. Which one do you guys want?", Rose said holding up two different pairs of undergarments.

"Rose! Those literally look like two different bras and panties! I thought you said we were buying swimsuits!", Astoria whisper-yelled at her, taking away the clothing from her.

"Oh you guys!", Rose chuckled, " That IS swimwear-bikinies to be exact. Feel the fabric, it's different than the one for underwear."

"Ooooohhhhhh", Astoria, Joy and I said as we understood.

"Wait? We are supposed to wear these in public?", Joy asked.

"Yup", Rose responded not seeming fazed at all.

'I'm supposed wear this in front of Travis?', I thought as a blush came to my face,'Why are humans so weird?'

"Well come on. Let's go try these on!", Rose said and dragged us along with her.

🌌[LATER]🌌

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

"Ugh! Where are they!?", Travis groaned resting agsinst the bench in the middle of the mall. He was so done with waiting but Hawk insisted.

"Why can't we just go find them?", Hawk asked.

"Listen, knowing Rose she probably took them into Victoria's Secret and there is NO way in hell I'm going into a women's linigier store!", Travis replied.

"Okay then", Hawk sat down next to his friend as they waited a few more minutes. Finally the girls arrived, each carrying a bag or two while Rose carried four.

"Seriously", Travis sighted and eyed Rose as she carried her four bags.

"What? I had to buy more than one swimsuit! Also I relized that I didn't have any good shoes for the beach so I had to buy those. Also I saw these pretty boots so I bought them-"

"Hold on why do you need boots in the middle of summer?!"

"Travis seriously I need boots all the time. You never know when it's gonna rain!"

"Do you even know how little money we have?-"

"Your parents gave you $1000 and mine did the same. We have enough money to last at least one month if not more. Seriously Travis", Rose rolled her eyes.

"Guys let's go eat lunch. I'm hungry", Joy said walking between the two who were currently arguing.

"You're right. Let's go", Travis said as he got up and walked off, while the others followed him.

"Do you need some help carrying those bags?", Hawk asked while walking with Rose.

"Actually, could you carry this bag?", Rose asked and handed him one of her bags.

"Sure", Hawk said and took the bag as they continued walking and talking.

Little did they know, behind them their two friends, Astoria and Joy, were giggleing as the two lovebirds had their moment.

🌌[YET ANOTHER TIME SKIP BCUZ Y NOT?]🌌

"Well that was a day. I'ma go to bed now see you guys tomorrow", Rose said as she got up and walked towards her bedroom.

"Goodnight", they all said in sinc to each other.

Rose walked inside Hawk and her's shared bedroom and opened her suitcase to find her pijamas. Her pijamas were a pink and black tank top that barely just covered her stomach and black shorts(not jean shorts). Once she found them she put them on and took off the little bit of make-up she had, brushed her teeth and put on some lotion on her face. After that she set her alarm to around 9:00 in the morning and snuggled up into her bed. She made sure to stick to just one side since she didn't want to annoy Hawk while they would be sleeping-in fact she wouldn't be suprised if the poor guy just slept on the floor insted of the bed. He was probably dreading even having to sleep right now.

Once she was able to get rid of those thoughts, Rose let her mind relax and slowly feel into a deep slumber. Only a few minutes after that, Hawk walked in, completely prepared to just relax and sleep for the night. He saw the Cinderella sleeping peacefully and felt his cheeks turn red and start burning.

"Stop it Hawk. Stop those thoughts and your feelings. She doesn't like you!", he whisper-yelled at himself before he finally got into the bed as well.

"Good night Princess", he took one last look at Rose and closed his eyes as his dreams took over his mind.

🌌[MEANWHILE]🌌

"Bet you 50 dollars those two are gonna wake up the next morning cuddling up against each other", Travis chuckled.

"You're on", Astoria responded as Joy and LingLing laughed.

After making a few bad jokes about the two lovebirds, the team desided to just relax and enjoy the rest of the movie.

👑To be continued........👑

🌸This chapter was just for fun. I like to think the girls really enjoyed the shopping🌸

1104 words