▪ Chapter Nine [Back To School] {Edited} ▪

Okay, first of all-I am so sorry for not updating! I got so burned out a few weeks ago and then my cousins came so I had to spend time with them. I have the entire story planned out so don't worry. I promise the next chapter will be longer than this. However it might take a little more time because I have to do some art for it and I also have two characters to introduce into the story. I hope you can enjoy this short chapter. Love you all! 💜🏵

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

"Rose! Travis is waiting for you!", Clara, Rose's mom, called her only daughter.

"Coming mom!", Rose yelled as she pulled on her skinny jeans and zipped them up.

"Where's my bag? Where's my bag?", Rose looked around her room, throwing things around.

Gigi, her pet mouse, called her by making that cute little sound, signaling he had found her bag.

"Hm?", Rose turned around and smiled at her pet friend and took her bag.

"C'mon little guy", Rose said and put her hand near Gigi, which he then used to travel up to her shoulder.

"ROSE!", Clara yelled once again.

"Coming!", Rose yelled and ran down the stairs, thankfully not falling down this time.

"I'm here!", Rose said as she made it down the stairs in front of her mom and Travis.

"Well you two have fun at school", Clara said, "Don't be too late."

"We won't be . . . I hope", Travis whispered, "Well come on Rose."

The two friends left the house and began walking down the sidewalk.

Rose was getting uncomfortable with the silence so she began a conversation: "I'm so excited for today! I can't wait to go back to Regal Academy!"

"Rose, you're excited about everything", her friend chuckled stating the obvious.

"Well, I guess it's just how I am", Rose stopped for a second and thought, "Is that a bad thing?"

"WHAT? No! Of course not! It's actually good to balance things out y'know? And besides your happiness rubs off on anyone so that's a good thing", Travis replied.

"Okay", Rose said.

"Well you excited to see Hawk today?", Travis asked with a smirk.

"Well of course I am! He is my friend after all, I'm excited to see everyone today", Rose replied with a little blush.

"Well... Hawk just got friend zoned", Travis whispered.

"What did you say?", Rose asked.

"Nothing!", Travis replied in a hurry.

"Okay then? You excited to see Ling Ling today?", Rose asked almost in a flirty way.

"I-Uh-Um-I mean-", Travis tried forming a sentence, but he very clearly failed at it.

"That wasn't a noooo~", Rose said and laughed at her friend's utter failure and instant flustered attitude at the mention of the certain blue-haired IronFan.

"SHUT UP!", Travis yelled at her.

"Ok, cheese", Rose said as they reached the alleyway.

Rose inserted the key and then the portal door opened, "Let's go!"

The two jumped into the portal and, thankfully, made it without any injuries.

"Hey Travis", Rose began, "There's one more thing I gotta say before we go in."

"Hm?", Travis said with a questioning look as he turned to Rose.

"Denial isn't just a river in Egypt!", Rose screamed and after a pause between the two immediately ran into the school.

"ROSE!", Travis yelled running after her ready to break her nose from anger.

👑To be continued........👑

🌸Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter like always and if you did please vote and comment. Sorry it's so short, I'll make the next one longer. BTW Rose's cute face is still okay, don't worry! Have a pumpkin-tastic Fairytale day!🌸

620 words