▪ Chapter Six ["Sleepover"] {Edited} ▪

Before I start I just want to clarify that this chapter takes place from 4-5 days to 1 week after the last one.

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

It was around noon as the girls started preparing for a new day, while Travis and Hawk were still asleep. Ling Ling and Rose were doing some morning stretches, Astoria was making cereal while trying not to burn the house down and Joy was still half-asleep.

Not too long afterwards, Hawk and Travis woke up and came into the kitchen to eat. Joy was finally fully awake and was making them all tea. Rose had chamomile tea, Joy had green tea, Hawk had apple and cinnamon tea, Travis and Ling Ling had mint tea, Astoria had berry mix tea.

They all enjoyed a nice breakfast together while randomly chatting every once in a while, once they were done Rose picked up all of the dishes and started washing them while the rest started getting ready.

"Well apparently, we aren't going to the beach today", Travis said.

"What!? Why not?", Joy asked, sadden that she couldn't go swim.

"It's gonna rain soon, so we should probably stay inside,” he replied," they said it might rain tomorrow as well."

"AW, come on!", Joy pouted and stared at the blank TV. She knew today would be boring.

"Oh don't be such a downer Joy, we have plenty of books to read!", Astoria said trying to cheer her up, “And besides I have this cool book about frog facts!"

"I can assure you I know them all!"

"I bet you don't!"

"Oh we'll see, come on!"

Then the two went into their spare bedroom.

"Looks like Astoria's plan worked", Hawk began.

"...For once", Travis finished as they laughed.

"So what should we do for today?", Ling Ling asked them as she sat down on the couch next to the one Travis and Hawk were sitting on.

"I know!", Rose ran out of the kitchen. She jumped over the back of the couch and landed on the cushion part and spoke almost immediately: “We can have a sleepover-like party!"

"Rose you gotta be more careful! You almost gave me a heart attack!", Hawk exclaimed, he was worried when Rose did that, she could've fallen and hurt herself.

"Yeah, yeah, since when do you care?", Rose shrugged it off and continued: “Anyway, we should all watch a movie tonight, then we could drink hot chocolate and we could play truth or dare and-"

"We get it okay! And we're not doing it!", Travis said. He remembered the last time he had a sleepover when he and Rose were in middle school. It was terrifying, Rose had completely embarrassed him.

"Aw come on! Travis!", Rose begged.

"No means no!", Travis replied.

"But please!", Rose said giving him her puppy eyes.?"

"NO!", Travis got up to leave but once he turned around Rose appeared in front of him,"AGH! When did you get here!?"