🌱

The first dinner with the Kims is very fun and nice, Jungkook gets to know where the parents work at, they have a tissue company and three restaurants , two in Daegu and one in Seoul.

He also found out that him and Taehyung studied at the same grade school. And that the older teen is studying at a University that's one of Jungkook's Aunt's . And that he likes video games (like him) and he also has a YouTube channel for it. No wonder he's pretty familiar to him, well Taehyung is indeed pretty anyway.

He also shared some of his as well, like he is currently a second year in a University ten minutes away from Taehyung's. He plays Football and goes to dance classes, he also have a dog named Kirby which is at his grandmother's house in the Province.

"Do you want ice cream or you want to shower and rest ? " Taehyung asked as he plopped down beside him on the couch. The elders are at the kitchen cleaning up.

"Can I shower first then have ice cream H-hyung ?"

He looked at the older with a shy smile, he doesn't know why he's blushing. But he feels comfortable around him even though this is their first meeting, and looks like the older feels that way too, it's not even one day and Taehyung is now showing a little skinship, which he doesn't mind, he likes it.

"Sure, I'm sure you know my room already ? Go up, and I'll bring the ice cream and we can watch a movie or play video games. I want to know you, I've always wanted a baby brother. Gosh, I'm excited." Taehyung again showed him the boxy smile. His heart leaps at the expression, Baby Brother , he likes it better if he's the one calling the older baby though.

He nods nonetheless and hit the stairs ,and the older came back to the kitchen.

Taehyung's room is a typical boys room, though less messy. It's a black 'n white themed with black carpet ,white walls but has black furniture. There's bunk beds that can be reassemble if they want it to connect together and form a king sized bed, it has black pillows with white comforters. A huge One Piece poster above its headrest.

There's also a separating room, with a stunning gaming station with three PC. This must be where he records his videos, posters of famous video characters lined in the walls. And shelves of Comics and CD's beside his glass door to his small terrace.

There's a door on the right corner with cute baby blue paint and little TaTa drawings in it, the one with a heart shaped head of the BT21 characters. And there's a signage in cute bubble fonts that says Pee Station. The door adorably standout in the typical teen age boy's room.

Grabbing his towel and toiletries ,he then hit the shower.

"Eomma, we're going to go watch some movie or play games in my room. Jungkook wants ice cream, and I want the left over pizza."

"Sure son, make sure that Jubgkook's comfortable before going to bed. His parents divorce caused an impact to him his Aunt said. I want you guys to get a long. "

Eomma says , preparing the pizza and ice cream. Appa just finished the dishes  and wraps an arm on his wife and whispers.

"It's going to be fine Jagi, They seem to get along. "

"Of course Appa, I'll treat him like the baby brother I always wanted. Which you failed to give" The boy pouts as he took the plates of pizza and the tub of ice cream.

"I'm sorry baby."

"Well, Jungkook is here now. I should go, goodnight lovebirds!"
*

When Taehyung went inside the room, Jungkook just got out of the showers. Only in his boxers glory , drying his hair with his towel. A faint blush colors Taehyung's cheeks, the boy indeed have muscles and a great body. Damn, is he really going to live with them? Then he'll probably do this more , hope he didn't faint the next time.

"O-ohhh... Hyung I just finished. You're bathroom's cute. " A mischievous smirk crossed the youngers lips. Taehyung's eyes widened when he realizes something.

He forgot to hide his glass dildo !

**
Lol! Really Baby tae ?? 😂.
Hi , I'm your Author wannabe, HornySquid !!!!
This is my second acc. I'm not gonna tell you my main one, But we can still be friends y'all !!!

Which bts character should I introduce next ???