Act 10: Phillip Micheallis

Vote and I'll v0te urs. =)

*********************

Lying wide awake, I could feel Julliane's not here anymore. He may be gone somewhere. The alarm clock rang and I quickly stopped it. It pissed the silence off.

It's already 7:35 am and I need to get ready for school. I get up from the bed and fixed it. I took a bath for 20 minutes and spent the rest of the time in making my face beautiful. While brushing my hair, I suddenly smiled. Does this mean I'm concious about my looks because of Jullianne? I slapped myself in my mind and stopped brushing my long wavy hair. I'm super ready for school. I heard mum calling me downstairs.

"Pacey! Let's go." she shouted.

I ran downstairs feeling excited. I just don't know why I'm feeling excitement. Okay, I won't lie to myself. It's because of Jullianne. I rode in the car and mum hit the road to school. When we reached the school gate, mum kissed me on the chick then let me go out of the car. She's on a rush.

"Holy crap Pacey, why are you smiling that way? What?" Shania asked me with a questioning look. Maybe it's the first time she saw me smiling that way. And the rest asked me too. Hahaha, if only I could tell them about him.

Riing! The students were startled. They walked in and the classes started. So are we. We went inside.

After class, I decided to go to Jullianne's place. I want to be with him. I want to spend all the night with him. It took 15 minutes to reach the mansion. I am shocked to see the door was open. I knocked for about three times and I entered.

"Julliane? Are you there? Can you hear me?" I shouted. I feel presence.

"Boo!" a man whispered in my ear. It made me tickled.

I was shock to say, "Oh!" then I turned around and see a man. My eyes were widen.

"Who are you?" I asked this man standing. With red hair, red eyes, pale skin, skinny body and he wears black too. I know he's also a vampire but who is he?

"Phillip. Phillip Micheallis. Nice meeting you, Pacey."

How did he knom my? "How'd ya know my name?" I said.

"Vampire's benefits. I guess. So I see Miss Pacey, you're here for Jullianne. Actually, he's on the woods. Wanna follow him? I'll take you there."

He grabbed my hand and carried me. He took me in the woods.