Act 8: I didn't meant to...

"Please don't leave me.." I said.

"Pacey, I need to do this. I am sorry..." then he opened his mouth and showed his sharp teeth. He reached for my neck. I can feel his toungue licking my neck. Then he stopped and kissed me. Our lips adjacent.. Then he came again to my precious neck. I let him do it. Then he licked it and...

The wind blew so hard and the window whimpered. I woke up and knew it was just a dream. A bad, weird dream. Why did I dream about it?

I feel someone's inside my room. Not only me. I saw him standing in the mirror. I get up and looked at him. He started to talk.

"Look at me, I've got no reflection. I've got no shadow. My name is Julliane. Julliane Wilhelminn. An eighteen year old teen from 1864, I've got an unknown disease and the cure's not yet found so the only thing to extend my life is to be bitten by a vampire."

"But, why'd you do it? Is your life that important for it to be preserved?" I said.

"I loved a girl. 2 years younger than me. Just like you. I love her so much so I made a way to live for her but when I invited her to be a vampire too, she refused and find another to love. I don't know where she was now."

I saw his lonely eyes. I came towards him. I put my hand on his shoulder and he turned around and grabbed me. "I won't hurt you, anyone, do you believe me?"

he told me and his face is so close to me.

"I don't rea---" My words were cut. He get off of me. He turned his back on me.

"I--I'm so sorry,.." I apologized. I don't know he'll feel it that way.. Then he's gone. Curtains were blown by a very strong wind. Suddenly my tears fell without noticing it. I feel so guilty..