Chapter 14

*A/N: Yo guysss! Exams are finally over!! I now have time to write better. I'm sorry if the recent chapter have a lot of mistakes •﹏• I was in a rush to that because I was supposed to be asleep since the next day was Maths :/ but I still love maths :3 Anywaysss, sorry for the late update. I hope you guys will enjoy thus chapter! ENJOY! :)
.
.
.
.
The first place we go was a very luxury spa. Oh God. I can't believe I went to a spa for the first time in my life! Not only a spa but a luxury spa! How are my parents able to pay so much just for a spa?!?! That is crazy! I am not worthy of a luxury spa. I know I'm rich but somehow I'm not very use to bring rich. I feel like this lifestyle is not suitable for me.

So at the spa, they did our manicures. I got mine in a beautiful rose gold colour with some gorgeous decorations!

'Omg I sooo love my nails now! They look so fabulous! '

Then they did what casual spa always do but of course, it's way better I think. I've never been to a spa so how should I know? Their message skills were extremely good until I feel like going for the second time! They even served us very delicious desserts with all the very creamy ice cream, gold leaf, chocolates and more!

I didn't even bother or care about my mother was also with me. That was the best spa I've ever had! Once we're done, we went to my mother's favorite saloon where she always gets her hair done. The workers ushered me to a sit then put a large cloth on me so any excess hair won't go on my clothes.

"How would you like your hair miss?" The worker said behind me with a smile. Hhmm, honestly, I'm fine with my hair now. I really like this rose gold colour. "Just get rid of that hideous hair color and turn her hair to blonde. " My mother said from the sit next to me.

'What the heck?!'

'Blonde?!?!'

"No mother! I would like to keep it this color and not change it to blonde. Don't listen to her!"I said to mother and the worker behind me while crossing my arms underneath the huge cloth on me. When I said that, I turn and look straight at my mother's eyes. I can feel the worker behind me shifted a little. Poor her, had to deal with our meaningless argument over a hair color.

"Fine. But, your hair needs more brown than that color. " She said disgustingly while looking at my rose gold hair. Well, at least it's better than blonde. "Fine. " I said while I turned back to face the mirror. The worker behind me started to do her job. Another worker also started doing my mother's hair.

In about 3 hours plus later, both me and mother's hair our done. Actually, my hair doesn't look that bad. Somehow it looks better. I don't look like someone who crazily dyed their hair unicorn poop color. My hair was also trimmed in to a V shape. I turn to look at my mom to see her hair.

'Hmm not bad.'

She dyed her hair fully black this time and trimmed it into a V shaped just like mine. Her hair was also curled in a wavy style. Not bad at all. It makes her looks young. No wonder mother loves this saloon.