Chapter 60 - The end(E)

***Amogha's P.O.V***

I blinked my eyes so as to adjust them to the brightness around me, and also to take-in this person infront of me.

"Are you okay?" came Prithvi's voice and I looked up to see a very guilty looking Prithvi.

Before I could answer anything else, I heard the sounds of footsteps behind me and turned around to see Vikram standing just a few feet away from me, anger spilling from his eyes.

Now I'm doomed.

"Pprithvi....move...help!" I almost cried, turning to Prithvi, who continued to give me that guilty look, but didn't budge from his place.

"Help or effing move dammit!" I cried, trying to push Prithvi out of my way, who stood strong like a rock.

I looked into his eyes, giving him a pleading look as I felt Vikram behind me, closing the distance between us.

I closed my eyes to send one last prayer to God...this was my doom.

A sudden yelping sound and someone's arms around me made me open my eyes and found myself being pulled into a hug, that familiar calming scent filled my nostrils and I knew I was safe now - in Sid's embrace!!

I pulled myself out of his hold to have a better look at my savior - just to make sure that this isn't a dream.

Sid looked quizzically at me, while I took-in his face. He too looked keenly at my face until someone pulled me from behind and I was now face-to-face with the monster Vikram.

Before I could do anything else, Sid was pushing Vikram against the wall behind Vikram, his hand around Vikram's throat.

"Sid no!" I shouted but looks like it was in vain because Sid didn't move! Vikram's face was slowly turning blue, and he was wailing his hands uselessly, trying to push Sid aside. Damn my man was so strong!!!

"Sid please no! I want you with me, not in prison, specially for killing that piece of shit!" I cried again. I didn't want Sid to go to prison!! Maybe he heard that because he seemed to loosen the grip around Vikram's throat and he turned to look at me.

Possibly a wrong move by Sid because as soon as Sid's grip loosened, Vikram pushed him aside and made his way towards me. But again, Sid was there to save me.

Sid pushed Vikram to the ground and started hitting every inch of Vikram's body, while Vikram tried to overthrow Sid, and failed miserably.

I stood there, looking at the scene in front of me with shock, while suddenly I felt myself being pulled by someone and soon I was engulfed into a bone-crushing hug, while I heard footsteps around me and someone saying "Enough man" followed by Sid's grunt.

"Thank God you're safe" Priya said as soon as she released me from the hug. She was looking at me intently, like Sid, as though studying my face.

"This fucker didn't do anything to you right?" Rishi asked, pointing towards Vikram, and pulled me for a hug.

"I'm fine. And no he didn't do anything" I said, pulling away from the hug to look at Sid, who was breathing heavily and looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face. His hands were bloody and I looked around to see Rajath taking a very badly injured Vikram away.

"You okay?" came another voice and I turned around to find Adi looking at me anxiously. I smiled weakly at him and nodded my head in a 'yes'.

Adi smiled before he too engulfed me into a bear-hug. I tried pulling away from the hug - because Sid would not like it, but Adi didn't budge.

Finally, Adi let go off of me, but not before kissing my hair. I'm sure Sid would be spitting fire by now, so I hesitantly looked at Sid, but was surprised to find him very...somber. Now what?