Chapter 50 - Another Oopsie?! (E)

A/N :  Thank you so much for all the love that you've shown to my work - really appreciate it!!! Loads of love for all of you.

I am dedicating this chapter to all you lovely readers as a thank-you for all the votes and comments <3

PS  - finally reached 15k reads!!!! Thank you guys so much!! xoxo 

So here's the next chapter - I hope you like it! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Something that made my day - #12 in 2018❤️

Thank you guys so much❤️

***Amogha's P.O.V***

Story so far : Sid confesses his love for Amogha which moves Amogha so much that she asks Sid to kiss her but he doesn't and their moment gets interrupted by Adi's knock on the door. Sid tries hard to grab Amogha's attention the whole day but Amogha gives him the silent treatment. Sid tries to make a move on Amogha in the elevator but he has to stop when the elevator pings and halts. Amogha wonders how will she be saved once they get back home.

The lift had pinged and halted at the 8th floor and a few people got in. Sid was rubbing the nape of his neck and it was becoming increasingly difficult for me to stifle my laugh, so I turned my face away from him, while he stood at my right.

A couple of seconds later, I felt this tingling yet familiar sensation run through my body which made me look towards Sid, who stood next to me with this nonchalant expression on his face.

I looked down at my left side to find Sid's left hand resting on my waist - hey when did he put his hand on my waist - and his fingers drawing circles on my bare skin - that explains the tingling sensation!!

I tried to move away from him, but his grip on my waist just tightened. Damn my strong husband and his everyday workout!!

I looked at my right to glare at him, but my smart-ass husband was looking straight ahead at nothing in particular, again, looking nonchalant and I knew that he was avoiding my gaze - oversmart huh?

I was losing my senses and if Sid continued this work then surely I would forget that I'm pissed at him and would definitely make a move on him, even forgetting the fact that we were in public and there were people surrounding us!!!!

I need to be strong!!

Thankfully, the elevator finally reached the ground floor and pinged open. I was straight about to follow everyone and get out but I was held back by Sid's grip on my waist! He wasn't looking at me. Sid has stretched-out his right leg and kept it in front of the elevator sensor to keep the doors open. 

G.R.E.A.T!!! 

So I HAVE to talk to him now! GREAT again!!

"Let go off of me!" I said as sternly as possible, with Sid's fingers doing wonders at my waist. My voice probably sounded more of a moan than stern! Ugh!!