10; Expensive Girl

Start from the beginning

"Just take it off now, girl. I'm a master, baby with ya bra." Athena shut her eyes, now seeing Jin's issue. He continued, getting into part of the third verse before being dragged off by Jungkook. Athena was blushing crimson, embarrassed.

"Hey, hey, what was that for?!" Namjoon asked, his voice slurred. He wiggled out of Jungkook's grasp.

"You're drunk, and embarrassing. What happened to keeping a low profile? We're idols, remember?" Jimin hissed. "We're not supposed to attract attention. Especially at the club. Dude, you can't just do that."

"Pfft it's not so bad," he said, waving his hands. Athena appeared, leaving the crowd. Namjoon's eyes lit up and he left Jimin and Jungkook, running to her. "Babygirl!"

He wrapped his arms around her, and she nearly gagged at the strong scent of alcohol radiating off his skin.

"Oh my god, Namjoon!" she gasped, pinching her nose and pulling away. "How many drinks did you have to start singing you pre-debut indie rap music?"

"Ohhh it's not-hic- that manyyy," he insisted. Namjoon took a step toward her, but stumbled, reaching for her. Athena caught him, steadying him.

"Let's get you home," she sighed, slipping her arm under his armpit to keep him up. Athena grunted under the weight, and Jin went to help her but she shook her head, pulling out her phone and calling a cab. Namjoon leaned against her the whole ride, at one point placing his head in her lap. When she didn't do anything, he pouted like a child, sticking out his bottom lip and grabbing her hand, placing it in his silver hair. She frowned at him.

"No. You've been a bad boy, Namjoon," she scolded, pulling her hand away. He whined.

"Please? My head hurts," he begged, looking at her with wide brown eyes.

"Who's fault is that?" she asked, tightening her lips. Namjoon didn't hear her, and closed his eyes. Athena sighed heavily and caved. She gently ran her fingers through his blue-silver hair. A dimpled smile graced his face, his eyes still closed gently. "You're just lucky I love you as much as I do, idiot," she grumbled.

"Yes, and thank you," he said, like a child, snuggling into her lap. She sighed, leaning her head back.

"Myun..." she sighed. "You're going to have to help me." He chuckled.

The ride went too fast for Athena, arriving at her apartment in just twenty minutes. Myun grunted, pulling over. He turned the car off going to open the door for her. Namjoon had fallen partially asleep, drowsily gazing at her when she pulled him out of the car. His short, ten-minute nap sobered him up a bit, and he could think at least a little bit clearer. Now, he was just tired.

"Whaa?" he mumbled, droopy eyed as she lowered him on her couch, laying him on his side. He reached for him, but she swiftly dodged his hands.

"Shhhhhh," she cooed, kneeling by him. "Just sleep." He nodded like a child and closed his eyes. She pat his cheek softly and went to her own room. Athena picked something off her desk and jumped on the bed, leaning against the headboard. It was the puzzle Mr. Lee gave her. She hadn't picked it up for awhile. Since the visit, she'd become busy, just as he'd said. Athena didn't tell Namjoon, but she was suddenly gaining clients, rich ones who had millions at her disposal. They were from around the world. Recently, she'd been putting them off for Namjoon, but she'd have to catch up on them sooner or later. Most nights she'd stay up late, working on them, but it would not be enough.

As much work as she was missing, Namjoon was probably missing more. He often left his eight to fifteen hour workdays to spend time with Athena. The truth was, the two of them couldn't keep spending all this time constantly. Athena wasn't worried at first, but as time wore on, and the more she fell in love with him, she realized that she always felt lost when he wasn't with her.