14|| I am back

It's been 5 years. I finally got my bachelors degree. I am now going back to Korea to teach kids. I lost all types of contact with all of them,
Jungkook, V, and Jimin. I was now a more mature person. I saw Jungkook standing there.

"BOO !"

He jumped. I was laughing at how scared he got. Uh never mind he is chasing me.

"Hey, that was not funny. But anyways you're back !"

"How did you know I was coming back ?"

I asked because I was genuinely confused on to how he knew I was coming back.

"Well don't worry about that. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. No jokes aside, I asked your dad."

"Oh okay, well shall we get going ?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Don't say that, I feel old"

At Y/N house ☕︎︎

"How is V ? And you know...Jimin ?"

"V was upset that he couldn't pick you up because he was taking care of his daughter"

Pfft. I spilled all of the water that was in my mouth to Jungkook face.

"HE HAS A KID ?!?"

"Yeah, she is now 3 years old. She goes to pre school"

"Aw. That's so- cute"

"Jimin, doesn't know about you coming here yet. But all I can tell you is that he has his shit together. He hasn't dated anyone for the past 5 years. He now owns a company. It was called "Parks crop." Well I am happy he's focusing on himself."

Jungkook said. I just smiled knowing that he is doing big things.

"That's good to hear."

"How was New York?"

"It was good, but I really didn't get much time exploring because I was focusing on finishing school. And well here I am. I actually applied to work in a Pre School here as well. But other than that New York was okay"

Knock Knock ꕥ

I opened the door only to see my dad and mom walking in. I quickly hugged them.

"Um excuse you missy, but why didn't you call us to tell us you got here ?"

I just chuckled

"Wow I missed you too mom but sorry mom. It slipped out of my mind."

It was now 21:34 pm (9:34 pm). They were all leaving. Jungkook stopped and looked at me.

"I'm are you available Friday at 19:00 pm ?"

"Uh yeah, why?"

"Well I found someone you might find interesting and it's been a while since you went on a date. So me being your best friend will put you on to someone I think you might like"

"Oh okay. ButI swear if he gives me bad vibes I will punch you in that sharp jawline and I'll make you have a date with him instead."

"I- wow, not even a thank you ? I am truly hurt"

He said as he started to fake cry. I just laughed.

"Okay Jungkook thank you very much. Have a good night."

With that we bid our goodbyes and he left. I just ran to my room and slept.