11|| Graduation

We are now in June....it's graduation time. I was now preparing my self to receive that diploma. I know I deserve it. Jimin tried to talk to me for the past few days and V had told me that he was going to cut ties with Jimin. However, I opposed to that. Jimin looked completely different from before. He looked sick. I practically forced V to talk with him.

"Don't do that. He lost so much weight. Look, I get that you and me are friends. But he is also your friend, you should really talk to him. I know sometime in the future you're going to regret not talking to him. But if you really cared for me, then go talk to him. If not, then you can forget about me..."

I don't think it's worth losing a friend ship over something,....Actually never mind there are some "friends" that are assholes. But sometimes we are blind to see that because we care about them. They may be insulting you on the low and say they are "joking", but are they really ? Sometimes it's best to distance ourselves and just do you. Treat yourself.

I know Jimin needed a friend to lean on and so does V. I would find him upset sometimes or looking at old pictures of both of them. They looked really happy. I wonder what happened to all of that ? I need to talk to Jimin and forgive him, i know I may be stupid for that but as Yolonda Hadid has once said

"I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they're sorry and an even a stronger person to forgive."

Time skip

"This diploma goes to Y/n..... Congratulations to you Miss y/n."

"Thank you very much"

I grabbed my diploma and bowed. I look over and saw my parents clapping for me. I am very happy that I finished school.

Mom and Dad had bought me my plane ticket so I knew I wouldn't have enough time to talk to Jimin face to face. I made a letter for him. I have it to V. I went home to pack up my clothes and everything. I tried saying goodbye to Jungkook and V but they were no where to be found. I would have waited but there plane would leave in 2 hours or so.

As soon as we got there, it was crowded. But our plane was leaving in 2 minutes.

"Well goodbye to all of you, I hope to see you in the future."

With that I left.