Seulmin: Overt is Covert (I)

Start from the beginning

"Hmm?"

"You're not yet sleeping?" Wendy croaked, she's half sleeping herself but kept her head above her bed covers to peek at a focused bear shooting daggers on her phone.

"You're not playing are you?"

As if a deer caught in headlights, Seulgi's head whipped to Wendy who now propped her head on her hand.

"Ahh. N- no. I'm just searching something up."

"Your hands are not even moving." The girl with black hair and blue streaks sighed.

She deadass lied to me, this girl over estimates her capacity to tell a lie.

"No matter how hard you look and memorize Sunbaenim's number your phone is not going to text him, you know?" She said, sympathetically, her voice softer so that it'll be a gentle poke rather than a harsh slap on her denser friend's face.

"That obvious?" The girl with monolid eyes pouted to her friend.

"Too obvious." Wendy nodded.

"Then what do I do?" Seulgi asked, nibbling on her lower lip, a habit that makes her more adorable.

Seungwan sat now on her bed, looking at the girl in front of her, making her voice sound serious, "Question is, do you want to do something about it?"

"I don't know."

"Nu-uh. Wrong." Wendy shook her head as she wagged a finger on her friend, seemingly talking to a child.

Bears are always a hassle.

"Maybe?"

Wendy squinted her eyes in her friend.

"Okay. Okay. Yes." Seulgi finally gave up, tossing and turning on her bed grabbing a handful of her hair. "There I said it out loud! Don't laugh at me, okay?"

"Of course not." Wendy smirked, "But now that you've said that, it's your fairy godmother's turn to do some magic." She said as she wiggled her brows.

Seulgi stopped thrashing on her bed and kicking her covers off, "Who's the fairy godmother?"

Wendy gave her a mental eyeroll.

How is she this dense? No wonder their relationship haven't started yet. The girl is a stone.

"Me." Wendy pointed at herself to emphasize her point that her friend seemed to obviously miss.

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

Hoseok squinted on his phone. A new message alerted him and jolted him awake from his almost slumber. It was not only the sound itself that made him sit up on his bed.

No.

He could just usually ignore those messages and notifications. But he did not, because he set a different ringtone for when she calls and texts him.

Needless to say Jimin's not the only one whipped inside that room.

He got up and immediately opened her message.