6

Monday
"Alright you little bastards, and Jack, I want you to tell me what you plan to do with your life. And this is a project you all have to do. I want the college. How much it will cost."I started to write everything on the board.

"How much you will get out of it. And be realistic on the colleges. None of you are ever stepping foot near Stanford or Yale. Freaking losers"I whispered.

"It's due next Tuesday. And we will present in front of the class on that Wednesday."I smiled. One kid raised her hand. "Sallie"I nodded. "How are you a teacher?"she asked. "Deal with the devil"I smirked. Everyone laughed. Than the bell rang. "Leave"I point to the door. Jack walked up to my desk.

"What's up?"I asked. He handed me a paper. I read it. "The hell?"I whispered. "She wants me gone. I found it yesterday when you made me leave"he said.

"Kid I'm sorry"I said. He shrugged. "You could help me"he smiled. I gave him a look. "How?"I asked. "Adopt me"he said.

I started to laugh. "Listen kid. I don't think it's that easy"I said. "I know that. But she wouldn't argue. She wants me gone. I can get her to sigh the papers. And than you. And every thing else"he smiled.

"You have the papers already?"I asked. He nodded. "In my backpack"he said. I took a deep breath. "Kid I'm honored you chose me. But I'm not a good father figure"I told him.

"Dean. Please. You are the only person that has truly cared for me since my mom and I didn't even get to know her. But they say she loved me"he begged.

"We'll talk. I still don't think signing papers will my kid right away"I told him. He looked down. "You can just say no"he said. "I'll think about it"I said. He nodded and left. I shook my head and looked down.

"Damnit kid"I whispered.

Hours later

I'm putting the beers in my fridge when there was a knock. I walked to the door and opened it to see Gabe. "The hell you want?"I asked. He smiled. "Gabe. Your dating my brother. And you not my type"I told him. He rolled his eyes. "Your not mine either"he walked passed me. I shut the door.

"Ok. What?"I asked. "I want to ask Sam to marry me"he smiled. "Ok. Hate to break it to you but I'm the wrong Winchester"I smirked. He shook his head. "I want to make sure your ok with it. I made Sam hide our relationship for two years"he admitted.

"Smart. I would've killed you two years ago. You were a dick than. And a cheater"I told him. He put his hands up. "I was. But I changed. I love Sam. And I want him to be mine"he smiled.

"You asking my permission?"I asked. He nodded. "Do it. Whatever makes my brother happy. Makes me happy."I smirked. He smiled and hugged me. I just stared at him.

"Dude"I said. "Yeah?"he asked. "Go propose to my brother"I said. He nodded and ran out. Than came back. "You better ask Castiel out soon."than ran off again. I smirked. I was about to close the door when Jack walked in.

"Come in"I said. He laughed. "I forgot my jacket. I'll leave don't worry"he ran upstairs. I nodded and was about to close the door when Cas walked in. "Did I just see my brother?"he asked. I nodded. He closed the door.

"Ready to drink?"he asked. "Thought this was tomorrow?"I wondered. He shrugged. "I feel like drinking"he smirked. Jack walked down stairs. "Oh. Am I interrupting something?"Castiel smirked.

"No. That's Jack. My student."I said. He patted my back. "Secret is safe with me"he winked at me. "I'm not sleeping with Dean. He's not my type. And I'm not gay"Jack said.

"I'm apparently nobody's type"I said. Cas laughed. "You are the famous Jack. I'm Cas"he smirked at Jack. Jack stared at me. "I should go"he ran it and slammed the door.

"Do I want to know?"Cas asked. "Nah."I shook my head. He nodded and handed me a drink. "Time for mistakes my dear friend"he smirked and walked to the living room.