5

It was morning and I noticed Cas was gone. I saw a note on my dresser.

Thanks
-Cassie

I smiled and got out of bed. I looked at my phone. I opened it and it was on the picture of the texts. I shook my head and texted Charlie.

He's gonna get hurt soon

Red head-you see it to. I've seen so many texts but he won't talk about it

ITS HAPPEN BEFORE

Red head-yes

I turned off my phone and tried to think of what to do. Than I got a another text.

Sammy- hey wanna go to lunch I have to tell you something

Sure Sammy. Everything ok?

Sammy-yeah just something I should've told you a while ago. You pick the place. I'm cool with anything

K. See ya later

I turned my phone off again. Than there was a knock at my door. "I'm just famous today"I whispered and ran downstairs.

I opened it and saw Jack. "The hell kid?"I asked. "My Grandma kicked me out"he said. I let him in. "How do you know where I live?"I asked.

"Ways."he smirked. I laughed. "Well I'm gonna leave soon. Should I trust you here?"I asked. "I'm not gonna steal anything. I'm not gonna leave either"he said. I nodded. "There's a guest bedroom upstairs. How bad was the fight to get you kicked out?"I asked.

"I told her I liked some girl"he said. I rolled my eyes. "Just don't break anything. I'll be back"I said and left.

While later

Me and Sammy were at lunch. I was eating and he was just staring at his food. "Yo. You gonna eat?"I asked. He nodded. "Yeah. Just thinking"he started to eat. After I finished, I stared at him.

"So What was this about?"I asked. He took a deep breath. "I'm gay"he said. I nodded. "Ok. And?"I waited. He looked at me. "All you have to say?"he asked.

"Dude. I'm gay. I don't care. What else?"I asked.

"I'm dating Gabe"he replied. And now I was shocked. "Wait....when you called me two weeks ago and I heard you......"I shivered. He nodded. "I told him not to. He didn't listen"he looked down. I gagged.

"Gross."I whispered. He laughed. "Well, I'm happy for you guys. Makes sense now. I mean how could anyone stand that man"I said. He laughed. "I can. So you sure your ok with this?"he asked.

"I'm happy for you. You got someone"I smiled. "Thanks"he smirked.

"So how long have you two been dating?"I asked. "Two years"he said. My eyes widen. "You hid this from me for two years"I said. "Well look at the time. Better pay and head home"he got up and ran. I laughed.