Draco request for @lostinpappers

(A/n; eventhough this is a Tom Riddle book I really liked this idea so I'm putting it in! I'll be continuing with Tom from now on, also sorry this took so long I've been doing work for school and just finished exams!)

'You and draco had never gotten along and you get paired for a project and get locked in the library and his anger turns into him confessing his feelings for you'

-729 words-
-not edited-

"Shut up Draco." I mumble as he continues to rant about how it's my fault that we're locked in. His voice boomed around the library walls, our discarded potions books laying dead on the bench.
"Don't tell me to shut up, you stupid mudblood, Its your fault we're in this mess, if you'd remember to be on time to do our project we would've never gotten locked in, how are you even in my class anyway!" Sighing, I lay my head on the desk and look up at him. He's rushing around the library, shoving books and papers off of desks, causing a mess.

"And How is that helping might I ask?" Draco snaps his head up at me before ripping a page from an old brown book. "Draco stop!" I whisper harshly, somehow feeling the need to whisper in the now empty room. Draco crumples the paper up into a ball and throws it towards me, having it bounce off of my face and fall onto the desk in front of me. I glare at him before standing up and walking towards the doors.

I pull out my wand and hold it to the lock, starting to repeat 'alohamora' over and over under my breath. I heard Draco come up behind me, his blonde mop of hair appearing next to my shoulder as his hand rests next to my face on the door. That's not going to work you idiot it's got a charm on it." I ignore him and carry on trying, continuing to be unsuccessful.

"Why don't you ever listen?" Draco snaps, his body coming up against mine as he snatches the wand from my hand and throws it to the side, turning me around so my back was on the wall and his face was inches from mine.
"I just don't want to have to be in this room with you any longer." I spat at him, my eyes narrowing. I could feel his breath on my face from the close proximity of our faces. He looks like he's about to say something, but quickly closes his mouth and steps back, placing himself on a bench in the middle of the shelves, looking down at his wand he was twirling in his hands.

"What do you wanna do?" I spoke gently, swiftly picking up my wand and placing it back in my pocket, looking around the dusty room. Trying to figure out a plan on how to get out or amuse ourselves till morning.
"I don't care what you do." 

Helpful, Draco, thank you.

I sigh, feeling my anger levels rising as i look at him. "What's your problem?" I finally snap, speaking harshly towards the blond boy in front of me. At my words, his head looked up from his wand and directly at me.
"What?" He questioned, looking at me in surprise at my sudden outburst.
"Why do you hate me so much, like what did i actually do to you that's so bad?" I get louder, stepping towards him with my arms stretched out in disbelief, moving till i was close to him.

He looks at me for a second, before placing his wand by his side and stepping away from the large bench and towards me.

Crap.

Instantly regretting saying anything, i step back slightly and avoid eye contact, feeling vulnerable against him as he was slightly taller than me.
"You know what nevermind i just-" before i could finish digging my own grave the unexpected happened. In a split second Draco's hands were around my face, his lips faintly touching mine before crashing down. Taken aback, i hesitate for a second before snapping back to reality and kissing back, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning up to deepen the kiss as his hands travelled to my waist to pull me towards him.

After what seemed like a lifetime, We parted, out of breath and confused. Draco rested his forehead on mine as we tried to catch our breath back.

"I never said i hated you." He whispered whispered faintly, before pulling me back towards him.

Maybe being locked in wouldn't be too bad.