Lestrange's death

She stood there giggling, her wild black hair bouncing with her every breath. Her wand laid on the floor next to my feet, leaving her defenceless. I leant down and grabbed her wand, putting it in my pocket as i kept mine strictly pointed at her, forcing her to stay glued to the spot.

"Oh no, not me, no no no no no..." she faked her fear, her eyes widening and her head tilted to the side, her face altering into an almost emotionless expression.
"you wouldn't dare!" she laughed, holding her stomach as she stumbled backwards. Her insanity showing with every shake of her body, her voice bouncing off of the dark walls.

I held my wand tighter, raising it to point at the head of the crazy witch

I held my wand tighter, raising it to point at the head of the crazy witch. "Oh but i would." I smiled at her, stepping closer.
"You would kill the dark lords most loyal servant, his favourite servant?" Her squeaky deep voice caused the anger in me to rise, wanting nothing more that to kill her right then and there.

"I'm sure he would forgive me, after all you're only a servant." My voice was laced with an animal-like vicious tone as i spat the words at her. I had never met anyone who made me want to do this before, Tom usually shielded me from his followers, He didn't want me to get muddled in with them. I was so much more to him then just a follower.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid little girl! He'd kill you too!" Once again she cackled and stumbled, i was getting pretty sick of it. I brought my wand up and prepared to curse her when her laughter paused and she stared behind me in awe.

"What's going on here then?" My breath caught in my throat and my eyes squeezed shut as i heard him, I could sense his signature smirk from the amused sound of his voice. I heard footsteps behind me and i twisted my neck around to face him. My love. Tom smiled charmingly at me, a small touch of admiration in his eyes as he took in the sight before him.

 Tom smiled charmingly at me, a small touch of admiration in his eyes as he took in the sight before him

"I was just urm...i was-" i stumbled over my words as he got closer to me, failing to keep eye contact as i turned around to face Bellatrix again. She was smiling wildly with a crazed look in her eyes.
"You was about to kill one of my followers." He stated, an unreadable expression on his face as he came up behind me, his hot breath hitting the back of my neck. His left hand travelled up to my waist as his right one went down my arm and raised my hand with my wand once again.

"Do it!" He demanded in a whisper, his mouth inches from my ear. His voice sounded enchanting, like he was begging me to do this for him, like i was doing him a favour.

 His voice sounded enchanting, like he was begging me to do this for him, like i was doing him a favour

His hand guided mine up as i regained my tight grip Of my wand. Taking a quick glance at the tall boy from over my shoulder, i couldn't stop myself from getting lost in his honey coloured eyes as he shot me a quick smile of encouragement, edging me on.
Flicking my head forward, i felt Tom's grip on my arm loosen as i raised it,
Bellatrix's eyes almost fell out of her head as the words came out of my mouth.

"Avada kedavra"