Chapter Six- Bear Attack

Ya sorry if that was complicated last chapter. Sticking to Adam's POV this round. Hope you enjoyed! Love you guys! Here ya go!

ADAM POV

Everything was happening so fast. Meet a fan, fan dies. Cars won't work. Trapped here witha killer on the loose. This is bad, really bad.

"Everyone is here." Jim said. That means that either a random killer is around, or one of us killed her. The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

"Well, I'll never be able to sleep." The girl at the doorway said. I feel the same way. It's bad enough with horror movies and horror games, but now it's real life.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Ty said quietly. He's so caring toward people he doesn't even know. That's what makes him so sweet. Wait. Pretend I didn't think that. (A/N Should I do Skylox?)

"I think someone should go walk to the store. We need help." Grant pleaded. He's right. But who wants to walk down a mountain with a killer on the loose? Not me. And I won't let any of the guys do that either.

"I'll go." The girl sighed. Who was she anyway? Mitch stood up immediately. "Then I'll go with you. You can't be out there by yourself!'' She crossed her arms. "For all I know, you could have killed her!'' Mitch seemed hurt and sat back down on the floor. Jerome gave the girl a glance.

"Ms. Mia, that is a good idea, but we can't let you go alone." Jim told her. She sighed. "I'm not scared of some stupid person who is low enough to kill someone. I can get my pocket knife and walk down." Mitch shook his head. I think someone has a crush.

"You know what? Fine! You can come with me! Happy?" Mia walked out the room and Mitch had a stupid grin on his face. Apparently he didn't care that he could die.

"I'm going too bigums." I got scared. What if the killer found them? I don't want to go, but I can't imagine one of my friends getting hurt. Mia returned a few minutes later with a normal outfit and a pocket knife in her hand.

"Come on dufus." Mitch nodded and followed her. Jerome waved as they walked out of the room. Mitch was drooling all over Mia. Geez. I heard the door slam shut. I went over to window and watched them walk down the mountain. I sighed. Hopefully, this will be all sorted out in a few hours.

HOURS LATER

They hadn't come back yet. Everyone went back to thier room to give the family some privacy. None of us could sleep, so we all went to my room. Ian paced the room.

"It's been a long time. We should go see what's up." Everyone ha dark circles under thier eyes. We were used to gaming all night, but yesterday was a long day of traveling. I unlocked my phone and looked at the time. 7:22 am.

"I agree. They may need help." Seto said with a yawn. We trudged downstairs and grabbed our shoes. I held the door for everyone and closed it. I looked at the cabin. Would it be the last time I ever see it?

"I'm tired." Quinton complained after two minutes. I responded with a groan. I could barely keep my eyes open. I heard something. Running water. Seto must have heard it to because he started to run. I looked to the right. There's the small waterfall we passed. Seto went up to the bank of the small pond and crouched down. He splashed water in his face. I thought it was disgusting, but then I realized it's melted snow. Melted snow is clean water. Cold water. I went up next to him and did the same thing.

Splash! The freezing water hit my face. I felt wide awake now. He teetch chattered from the cold. I stood up and screamed. I scared everyone and they jumped. I grabbed a handful of water and threw it on Ty. He screamed from and cold then laughed. Soon, we were having a water fight.

"I feel better now. Come on, it's only a three mile hike." Ian said. Three miles! This was going to take a while. Seto and Ian had started to jog. I was walking a little faster, but not much. I was now slowly freezing to death.

SMALL TIME SKIP BECAUSE WALIKING IS BORING.

The store was right around the corner, I remeber. We started to walk much faster. I was behind everyone. When we got to the parking lot, I notice Mitch, Mia, and Jerome sitting in front of the door.

"Guys! What's up!'' They did nothing. Probably tired. I walked up to the side walk. They were asleep. Mia gripped the bloody knife in her hands.

"Don't wake up Mia! She'll like stab you!'' I said. Ty kicked Mitch in the back. He sat up. "Oh, hey guys." He said. "Why is there blood on Mia's knife!'' I nearly screamed. Mia and Jerome got up.

"Where's the bear!?" Jerome yelled. He whipped around.

"That was last night biggums." Mitch told Jerome. Jerome sighed of relief. "Explain what happened!'' Quinton yelled. Mitch sighed.

"Well, we were in the parking lot when there was a grizzy bear right over there." He pointed to a clump of brown fur on the other side of the parking lot. Gross. "Anyway, Mia is an expert at survival stuff, so she said to not make eye contact. Well, Jerome got it mad somehow." Jerome shook his head like it wasn't his fault.

"So it charged Jerome. I threw my knife at it's head just in time. It tried to run away, but it died before it could. No one is here, so we are still waiting." Mia finished. Note to self, do not mess with Mia.

"Dang girl, how did you take down a BEAR!" Ian asked. She shrugged like it was nothing. "Anyway, the sign says they are closed until next Tuesday. I doubt there is any way in." Mia stood up and and looked through the windows.

"Nothing. All the lights are off." I sighed. We kind of came here for nothing. "So what do we do? We need to call the police!'' Ty exclaimed.

"I don't know. I've already hiked around here. There aren't any houses or buildings. Just empty trails. They might live farther down."

"Do we keep going, or go back for food and other stuff." Quinton shrugged and went to the back of the building. A few minutes later he opened the front door. We stared at him in shock.

"What? I passed the emergency exit when we were here yesterday. It opened easily. We almost ran in. Now to find the phone.