"No punching the other kids at school!" Emma points her finger at him.

"You punch the other boys?" Sebastian leans down to whisper in Frank's ear. 

"Only when they punch me back, Buck." Frank slowly responds and Seb winks.

"And he says bad words sometimes!" Claire, Frank's older sister, denounces.

Chris pulls out a shocked facial expression. "I want him to say one so bad so I can say language," he tells Emma and she amusingly slaps his arm. "Hey! When they punch you, call me."

"But I don't have your number, Cap."

"Your auntie Emmie does." Seb leans down again. 

"Emmie!" Frank runs to Emma. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," she runs her hands through his hair. "That must be your friends, Frankie." She says as the bell rings repeatedly downstairs.

"Fast, Cap! Take off your suit." The boy rushes to shut the door close.

"What-why?" Claire asks, confused.

"I need him to be Steve now. Cap is only my friend."

Emma bursts out laughing. "Oh my god," she covers her mouth. "I'll get your clothes... Steve." She keeps on giggling and gets out of the room.

"You're such a cool guy, Frank." Sebastian sits down on the boys' bed.

"I know." Frank retorts, peeking out of the window while Chris and Seb laugh loudly.

INSTAGRAM

emsjones thank you for making me the coolest aunt in the world (#cevansgetinstagrampls)

329,7 likes | tags: imsebastianstan

loading comments...

leswinters I'm jEaLoUs

user01 MOOD @leswinters

chrishemsworth so glad i wasn't involved

user02 she's already taking advantage, what a whore

leswinters is that you're daily mantra? @user02 keep it up

clevvernews SO GENUINE

robertdowneyjr i feel betrayed

itsleahere happy birthday, Frankie! <3

user03 @leswinters @user02 BISH U GOT BURNED

imsebastianstan you've always been cool!

tomholland2013 that boy looks like a spiderman fan, just saying

chrishemsworth, markruffalo and 3,9k other liked tomholland2013's comment.

emsjones @tomholland2013 spidey bed sheets!!!!!

user04 THEY USED THEIR COSTUMES

user02 lol, no I didn't @user03 this girl comes out of fucking nowhere and now she's showing him off to her family and friends like wtf

imsebastianstan @user02 she also introduced me to her turtles!

margosha777, brunkill and 4,2k other liked imsebastianstan's comment.

leswinters since when do we have turtles? @emsjones @imsebastianstan

emsjones since... 3 weeks ago @leswinters 

sarahcoops oh my god, I live for drama

elizabetholsenofficial, chacecrawford and 894 other just liked this post!