Lidius POV 2- Searching

Start from the beginning

"Performance?"

"Today is Master Leo's birthday and all my friends are throwing him a party."

"You know, my friends would love to meet the person who saved me and you are my new friend now" Pisces said holding out her hand as the prince grabbed it. She ran down the road with the prince ignoring the angry yells of the rude guard and the horrified cries of the butler. Prince Lidius easily kept up with her pace as he felt his heartbeat pick up from the fimilar sound of a voice not that very far.

Pisces pulled him along as the workers opened the doors for them as they entered the most famous entertainment resturant in the Kingdom. Lidius eyes fell upon the object of his desires and dreams.

His Lady L

His Lady L...no Lady Luciela. She was dancing and singing a song he never heard of. However, the song caused other people to join her as they danced to the beat of the song.

As the song finished, she went backstage as Lidius followed. He looked around finally seeing no one else and he opened the door she went inside a few minutes ago. Their gazes fell upon one another. He could see the fear and surprise in those cute eyes. He could tell she was ready bolt away, so he blocked the door.

"Lady Luciela? I have been waiting to see you again" He said smiling and as she stepped back, he grabbed her hand and pulled her fingers against his lips. "I'm so happy to see my lady again. Please don't run away...no, I won't let you leave me" Lidius said tightening his hold on her. Luciela hissed and struggle to push him away. "What are you talking about? We don't know each other for you-" Lidius pressed his thumb over her soft lips.

"...please stop. I don't know you" Luciela slapped his hand away. "Why are you here? Who are you?"

Lidius bitterly smiled as she refused him. "My apologies, my name is Prince Lidius of the Spencer Kingdom"

"Spencer Kingdom? So, you are the one who is going to marry Princess Adeline Hope! Don't you love her?" She replied glaring at him as he immediately replied back.

"My lady, I do not hold any feelings for my fiancee. Princess Adeline requested for this engagement not me. "

"Let me guess you are here to declare your feelings for me. However, please do not drag me into your drama. You are acting like we are becoming lovers when you already have someone" Luciela criticized him as he became angry suddenly.

"I don't have anyone! I never had anyone besides someone who just wanted to use me!" Lidius shouted slamming his hand against the wall. He backed her against it as she narrowed her eyes on him. "So, you are going to do the same thing to me. Use me to get what you want! Well, I am sorry, I will never be the girl for you, so please leave me alone"

Lidius dropped his hand from the wall and she moved away. Luciela opens the door, pausing just as he quietly spoke. "Please just give me a chance" He waited for her to say something, but she stayed silent. She left the room closing the door. Lidius gritted his teeth in fury and he grabbed something. He threw it at the door, shattering it as he covered his face taking deep breaths in.

She will come back to me.

He wanted her so bad.

Rave: Well that was a bit dramatic, but that is our lovely Yandere Lidius. Pisces is not really a little girl, but her magic can cast a powerful illusion to fool others. Lidius does not notice because he is not that advanced in his magic to tell the difference. A dark fairy with illusion magic is weaker than a golden celestial spirit keys. Golden celestial spirit keys are only capable being used by royalty memebers of the supernatural race, not the Human race.

Prince Lidius and Luciela Kabe-don moment as a joke remake:

Anyway, I am back and I know it has been a while. I have no excuses.