Summoning- "Absolute Zero Tolerance" Part 1

CHAPTER XI

Luciela cracked her bones as she was stretching her back. She quickly showered and change into her alchemy work outfit. Luciela nodded opening the door to see Leo falling backwards as soon as she opened the door. She quickly moved aside letting him hit the floor. There was no way she could catch him without getting crushed.

"...Ouch..." Leo bemoans holding his head. Luciela offers a hand to him and he gladly took it. She helped him back on to his feet and dusted him off. "Maybe you should not lean on a door next time? I don't need you to lose anymore of the brain cells you have now" Luciela said pushing him out the door and closing it behind themselves. They walked out of the empty temple to the dining hall.

"Good morning!" Luciela said as they walked into the dining hall and everyone was already eating at the long table. Taurus was stuffing his mouth full of eggs and bacon while Aquarius stare at him. Her face twisted in disgust as food particles flew everywhere. Capricorn sat next to her staring at the Gemini twins with a look of distrust. Next to him, Libra was calmly sipping on his cup of Earl Grey tea and in front of him was a plate of strawberry toast. He tried listening to Sagittarius chattering while he had his book open.

Sagittarius was squeezing the bottle of surup over her plate of pancakes as she was talking. Luciela saw Virgo humming while she was frying some scrambled eggs in a skillet. Virgo redirected her full attention from the pan to Luciela. "Good morning Luciela! There is some food for you and Leo at the table. Please take a seat next to Sagittarius."

Luciela nods sitting down at the table and started eating. She stops eating as she saw Sagittarius plate being overflown. "Uh... Sagittarius don't you think that is enough surup?" Luciela questions and Sagittarius grins as she stopped.

"Yes! Yes! But, I still think it needs something else. Like-" Sagittarius said thinking about what else to add. She looks like she was about to drool any moment. Luciela watched as Sagittarius snaps her fingers to summon a bottle of Mayonnaise. "Like this!" She exclaimed pouring half of the bottle over the pancakes. She capped it back up and started digging into the food. She ignored the uncomfortable stares from everyone sitting at the table, especially from the sick looking face of Luciela. She savored the taste of her food as she chomped on it one bite after another.

She took the fork out of her mouth and cut out another piece. "Neh...Taurus do you want some?" Sagittarius said holding out her fork towards him and she smiles cutely making him blush. Taurus started sweating a bit as he debated whether to risk it or not. "...No...I-I'm f-f-full!" Taurus stutters looking away and he also stops eating from his own plate. Sagittarius eyes filled with unshed tears as her bottom lip quivers. Taurus gaze filled with guilt as he looked at how quickly the pregnant female became depressed. "Oh..." Sagittarius whispers sadly pulling her fork back. Her tearful eyes widen suddenly when Libra grabbed on to her hand and eaten the piece off her fork.

His expression was neutral as he was chewing."It taste great" Libra said swallowing it and he leans towards her ear. He whispers something against her ear that no one heard, except for her. Sagittarius shoulders tensed as her cheeks turned a dark red color. Libra leaned back in his chair and went back to his reading with a hidden smirk on his face.

"Sagittarius why is your face so red?" Luciela ask smirking as Sagittarius redden even more. "Oh no I forgotten to set up your training course in the forest near the courtyard! I'll go do that now!" Sagittarius said and she hurriedly got up from her seat waddling very fast out of the doors. Luciela held back from laughing out loud and choose to follow after her. She got up from the table and waved goodbye to the others. "Wait, I'm coming too!" Leo called out and was about to chase after her, however, Capricorn caught the back of his jacket.