Lidius POV 2- Searching

(Author's Note: This chapter is from the past

(Author's Note: This chapter is from the past. Lidius is fifteen in this time. Luciela is fourteen. The song Luciela's sing is the YouTube video above, Lucky One (Exo)- Cover by Jenny. I changed their ages, Lidius is 16 and Leonardo 15, Luciela and Adeline are 15 in the future tense.)

Special Chapter I- Part II

The sounds of the horses footsteps and the carriage jerking, woke him up from his slumber. Lidius yawned happily full of energy. He looked at his tutor sweatdropping as Mr. Salem rubbed his black circled eyes and the wrinkles on his forehead creased.

"Young Master, we have arrived in the last city of Kingdom Evermore. If you don't find her this time, you are stuck to agreeing with your father for the engagement" Mr. Salem said with less enthusiasm than three years ago.

"I keep reminding young master that he still needs to attend the Academy. But, he refuses to go" Mr. Salem mentally cried on the inside as he showed a defeated expression on the outside. He sat in his seat thinking deeply. A light bulb suddenly appeared above his head as he smiled cheerfully.

"Perhaps, you should listen to Master Spencer. Marrying Princess Hope would not be bad at all. According to everyone she is very charming, outgoing, and friendly" Mr. Salem suggested as Lidius glared at him. "You know that those are just rumors. Besides, I did meet her once and she looked at me like I was a delicious food" Lidius complained as he thought back on that day.

Princess Adeline smelled like she doused herself with her perfume. Frankly, he preferred girls with a natural good smell. Princess Adeline's scent made the insides of his nose burn.

If he never found his Lady L ever again. He would rather find anyone else, maybe even marry his fiancee's sister. The one that never leave her room and became a bookworm. Many rumors said that she was being punished by her father for something she did wrong. Not that he cared for anyone else, except for his beautiful Lady L.

"Young Master, please step out carefully" A guard said opening the doors as Lidius climbed down the stairs. Lidius looked around the beautiful scenery. He never been to the Kingdom of Evermore, but it was breathtaking.

Life here was very...joyful. The very opposite of his kingdom in which he have to worry about someone stabbing him in the back. Lidius almost fell over as something collided against his legs.

"Pisces is very sorry!" A short girl apologized and before he could blink, his guard was angrily gripping the little girl's arm. "How dare you try to hurt the next King of Spencer!" He yelled as the girl flinched. "Enough" Lidius immediately pulled the girl away from him. He glared angrily as the guard coward away. "I will have no one hurting a child in my presence. Go back into your position and do not show your face to me for the rest of this visit." The guard stiffly moved far as the prince apologized.

The little girl briefly smiled as gently spoke. "Thank you for saving me. My name is Pisces" She said as the Prince questioned her. "You seemed to be in rush earlier. Are you in trouble?" Pisces blinked as she stayed silent and her cheeks flushed red. She clapped her hands together. "That is right! I'm late for Lady Luciela performance."