Game Arc- End

Chapter XXVIII (Warning of a little steamy scene in this chapter)

The look in his eyes changed, pixelated to her visible eyes, and a chill ran down her spine as she felt his bloodlust. Had she heard it correctly, a glitched event? His whole body looked like it was surrounded by a dozen mini colorful boxes.

"Kami-" Luciela called for him as he buffed up her mental block. "I'm so sorry-" Kami fell silent as he slightly glitched on one side of his body.

"My Rose, it hurts when you ignore me," Ryoma cut in through their conversation with a sad pout, he flickered as he voice changed its pitch. Luciela flinches taking a step back. "The only person who calls me their Rose was my sister's boyfriend. Ryu is that you? It is, right?" Luciela ask as her skin paled instantly when he nods happily. "Of course it is. I had to force myself into this world to be together with you again" Ryu said as his fingers twitched and his breathe became laced with desire.

"Not even your beloved God could stop me from finding you. Then again, I'm not the only one who done this too. " Ryu said laughing with a huge grin. His teeth gleemed, two pointy fangs caught her attention. "She has been more successful than I have. Wanting to have more than she needs, so she slipped under our God's radar into this world's soul pool. I just made a deal with demon king to get here."

"So this deal made you into this" Luciela grimly answers. "This? You mean a demon, my Rose" Ryu said as Kami was growling in the back of her head. "That can't be! Ryoma was never a demon in the game" She said through their link, but certain doubts made her think differently. "Well, when a spirit sell his soul to the demon king, then it is possible because the king has the power to turn humans into demons of any kind. The Demon King must have Ryoma's soul somewhere" Kami said as they both looked up. The sky darkens as grey clouds formed and the wind harshly picked up its speed. "Oh no, this psycho is trying to kill me" Luciela thought as she balanced her weight against the winds battering her body.

Luciela breathe quickens as fear clouded her mind and her feet was frozen in place. "What's wrong my dear? Are you giving up?" Ryu questions, blood dripped down his cheeks as his eye socket turned black and pupils colored into red.

"No, but you look utterly disturbing

"No, but you look utterly disturbing. I can't let him touch me if he gets this excited," Luciela thought silently staring him down, pushing her strands of hair from her face. Ryu hums in delight and sniff her scent. "Ahhh~ Your fears smells so good! Give me a taste of yourself" Ryu moans licking his lips. "Luu-cy~" He drawled out grinning. His black appendage struck at her. "Freaking hell!" Luciela cursed narrowly dodging it. She bend to her left and backwards as another one grew from his back.

"I am growing tired of this game of cat and mouse," Ryu hissed in annoyance as he followed her movements. She jumped on top of his kagune and dodge the kagune close to her stomach. Her body twisted in the air as she leaped up and hovered a few seconds above him. Luciella quickly brought down her leg in an arch over his head.