chapter three

"And cut!" the director yelled , "that's a wrap people congratulations on finishing the movie".

He looked so proud and happy , since people have have heard about the movie it's been a buzz.

I haven't had time to spend with my fiancé , yep after three months of dating Adrian, has finally asked me to marry him.

No one knows but my dad I told him I had a boyfriend and he accepted me .

He told me he wanted to meet him as soon as possible.

I also have to tell Adrian, something I've hiding for a month now, I don't know how to tell him.

I'm scared he'll think I'm a freak or something. I'm kind of confused too but I'm planning to tell him soon.

"Hey babe, what are you thinking about?", "Nothing much" I replied as Adrian, kissed me deeply making me moan.

"Want to go out and eat?", "Yeah I'm craving some raisins and peanut butter sand which".

He raised his brow at what I wanted to eat, "are you okay?" he asked, "yes why?" He shook his head "nothing".

He held my waist and kissed my neck , moving his hands over my slightly now wider curves.

"Your curves are bigger don't you think?" That question made me emotional, "are you saying I'm fat?" I asked now crying.

He began to panic , "no I don't think so I think your sexy as all hell sunshine".

"Really?" I asked hopefully my mood now happy, he nodded, "yes baby its taking all my self control not to take you right here on this set".

I smiled and hugged him before giving him a huge kiss.

Adrian POV
Okay this is all kinds of strange and confusing, Alex, has been acting very weirdly.

One minute his all happy the next his crying or all hell pissed at me.

I've tried asking him what's wrong but he just avoids answering.

Today I decided to tell mom what's going on usually she has some pretty good advice the woman is really wise.

"Mom", "hey baby" she said as she stepped out of her office , she has her office at home .

Dad is usually at work but he always makes time for me and mom anytime we need him .

That is why I love my parents so much.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek, "what is it son you look worried?","mom it's Alex, his been acting very weirdly lately".

"How so?" She asked with a frown on her red lips.

"First his crazy emotional , his moods change in a minute, he craves nasty things , is horney as all hell, that one I like though" I said making her chuckle.

"His also gaining a bit of weight" .

She looked at me attentively, "if he was a woman I'd say his pregnant since those are the same symptoms I had when I was pregnant with you" .

"That's not possible though his a man" I said, mom smiled "god makes miracles son. Now let me tell Sarah, to whip us something to eat".

I nodded , "mom thanks for the talk". "Your welcome son".

That night I went to Alex, and i's shared apartment. It's temporary since I'm still getting our surprise home fixed to fit both him and my tastes.

He was fixing the table to dish up like always, he really would make a perfect wife that is why I can't wait to marry him.

"Hello sunshine" I greeted with a kiss to his temple. "Alex can I asked you something?" I asked seriously, he nodded as he held a glass of water in his hand.

"Are you pregnant?" at my question he dropped the glass causing it to shutter on the ground.

I grabbed him into my arms so he won't hurt himself. When our eyes met he had tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying sunshine?", "I..m s..sorry" he stuttered his voice cracking.

"For what love?", "For not telling you, I was just scared" he said his head now on my chest his tears soaking my shirt.

I smiled this was good news ,why was he scared to tell me though? I was just confused.

"Why where you scared to tell me?", "I thought you would stop loving me thinking I was a freak".

My eyes turned in slight anger I looked him right in the eye. "I can never stop loving you, your my sunshine my queen.

I told you, you light up my world and what's a king without his queen ha?", "I'm sorry" he apologized yet again.

"Don't apologize , I love you and would never stop loving you. Since I saw your pretty little self enter that set".

He smiled and we kissed , "let's eat I'm hungry" as if to prove a point his stomach growled , making me chuckle as his cheeks turned pink from embarrassment.

Alex POV

He accepted me I'm so happy I could just die the movie is finally out and damn people are going crazy.

The cinemas are full and we've been doing interviews left and right .

Adrian and I finally announced our engagement on national TV , the fans took it well telling us how cute we were and those who tried to hate were shut up by our adoring fans.

Dad said we should come for Christmas home and I told him I was so coming and I had something to tell him.

He still sounds sad and I pray that he find Someone like I found Adrian or he found me which ever .

"Ah!" I moaned as Adrian, kissed my neck going down , my body had become so sensitive it felt so good when Adrian touched me.

He licked and sucked on my erect buds. Making me moan louder , he finally entered me filling me to the hilt , he thrust into me like he was hungry for me which I knew he was and I loved every bit of it .

I loved to be in his arms ,him inside of me , nothing could make me feel happier than that. Oh how I love this overly sexy man.