“How can you be sure that all of them are fakes, P’?”

    “Are you seriously considering it, Kong?” Arthit gives him an incredulous look.

    He shakes his head and chuckles, “Well, do you have anything else in mind?”

    They’re running out of ideas. Kongpob has already searched the internet on ways to get a ghost back into its body and most of the results were disturbing enough that he doesn’t even consider trying it, and some of the links lead him to different porn sites which – no.

    Kongpob starts his dinner as Arthit ponders in front of him, looking over the window.

    The glow surrounding Arthit dances as the night deepens. Kongpob watches his senior as he eats; the pull is there again; the itch is there again.

    Arthit is beautiful, he thinks. Handsome would not be the right adjective to describe his senior because it pales in comparison to how Kongpob sees Arthit; beautiful.

    Kongpob only realize his senior noticed him when he sees Arthit’s ear starts getting red.

    “Why are you looking at me?” Arthit mutters, still looking over the window. His ear is now full blown red and Kongpob smiles.

    “Do I make you uncomfortable, P’Ai’Oon?” he says in a soft voice.

    A smile slowly plays on Arthit’s lips, “No.” he says.

-

The Mr. and Ms. Faculty competition will be held later this afternoon; a week after they visited the hospital. Their seniors postponed their cheering activity to support their faculty’s candidate. Kongpob and Prae had been busy with rehearsal and practices together with preparing their pieces for the talent portion.

    Arthit had been with him all throughout and Kongpob couldn’t help but be amused every time his senior would glare or cross his arms on his chest whenever Kongpob gets closer to Prae.

    He knows its jealousy even if Arthit says otherwise; the eyes don’t lie, and Arthit’s eyes tell Kongpob everything he needs to know.

    “Aren’t you nervous?” Arthit asks. They’re on a break and Kongpob sits at the far end corner of the room where every candidate is gathered.

    Kongpob plays with his phone and says, “Of course I’m nervous, P’.”

    “You don’t look nervous to me,” his senior mutters.

    He smiles and puts his phone on his ear. “Are you worried about me, P’Ai’Oon?”

    “Well – I – you’re my junior so . . .” Arthit stutters, “Besides, ma told me to take care of you or whatever.”

    “Thank you for looking after me then, P’.” Kongpob smirks. “Please look after me for a while longer.” He says in spite.

    Arthit scratches the back of his head, “Yeah . . . whatever.”

    He chuckles. There’s something in Kongpob’s mind that he so badly wants to say to his senior and he’s just finding the right time.

    Kongpob is about to say something when they’re called again for one last run. He pockets his phone and looks at Arthit who gives him a nod.

-

All in all, the contest was a success. Kongpob and Prae both won the Popular Vote while the overall champion was won by Kongpob which made his senior go crazy. Apparently, it was the first time it happened in the event since the beginning.