✨~Gratsu~ Schizophrenia!Gray Imagination!Natsu~

(Notes: A tad sadness mentioned)

"Have you seen Gray today?" Lucy came up to the bar and took a seat near Mira and Erza. Mira paused her glass cleaning, "He's with Natsu." She simply replied, smiling. But Lucy saw it was off, "Bu-," she got caught off when she heard the guild hall doors open. Gray came in and he was smiling. Lucy was very confused. It looks like he was talking to someone but no one was there. He still doesn't know. Lucy realized. Soon he came over and sat on the other side of Erza. Mira gave him a smile and handed him an ice water. He took it gratefully. "How've you been Gray?" Mira asked kindly. Gray looked up at her, "It was fine, Natsu and I went out today which made it better." He smiled softly at the thought of him and Natsu. Then he felt a squeeze on his hand. Natsu. Mira smiled again, "That's good," she continued her job. He went back to his drink with a smile. Lucy looked at her friend concerned, "Gray, Natsu isn't," she was gently cut off by Erza, "Don't," she whispered. "But," "Let him be. For now." They looked at each other, Lucy knew she wasn't the only one worried for her friend, Erza is too.
Gray was seeing Natsu again a few days later. They were walking by the river. Then Gray was wrapped into a warm hug. He melted against the strong chest. "I love you." Natsu whispered in his ear. Gray smiled, "I love you too." Natsu gently cupped his face and kissed him. Their foreheads leaned against each other. They stayed like that for a few minutes. "You're waking up," Natsu smiled at his love softly. "It's time for you to move on," Gray shook his head, "No, no I don't want to," his voice broke. Natsu's heart ached. "Please, I want to stay a little longer, please," Natsu was starting to fade, tears were in Gray's eyes. Natsu wiped them away, "Don't cry, love. I'll always be with you, remember that." Then Natsu placed one last kiss on Gray's lips. He was gone.
Gray opened his eyes. Everything was a blur. Then familiar faces came to view. Blonde and red. They were smiling at him, happy that he was waking. Lucy let out a sigh of relief. Erza looked relieved as well. But someone was missing. "Natsu," He whispered, "Where's Natsu?" Lucy looked at Erza, she nodded. "Gray, Natsu passed away a couple years ago, in battle." It was silent. The only sound that could be heard was a shattering heart.

The end

Author's note

Some angsty gratsu!😊 (I tried😅) Enjoy!😊