Asiah Finds Out About The Marriage

Asiah's P.O.V

   I've been hearing a lot of rumors about Brian and Ashley Lately, But i don't believe them until i see that it's true !!  I got a text notification on my phone from TMZ saying Congrats on the marriage .

   I wonder what their talking about me and Brian are not married..... He bet not have proposed to that bitch Ashley. I hopped on Google and searched Kid ink's marriage a picture of him and Ashley popped up. Ain't this a bitch i can't even think I'm dreaming they got a picture of him proposing to her in a restaurant !!

Brian's P.O.V

  I was so happy that Ashley said yes, but damn what about Asiah i really loved her to but somebody gotta go and i think it's gonna be her i mean she to young anyway. It was around 12:30 when i got a text from Asiah on my phone saying she left and she was never coming back and she left the baby somewhere I'll never find it.

       What the fuck she mean she left the baby somewhere I'll never find it ?? I really don't care where she went just where's baby Brianna ?? I told Ashley what the text said and she called Asiah phone right away.. why did she do that???? Anways i hope i get my baby back !!

Ashley P.O.V

  Yea i didn't care that Asiah left i was kind of happy but She took his baby she know Brian love his kids more than anything even though he don't show it but that's not right, so i decided to call her !!

     Conversation

Ash - Umm.. I know you may not want to talk to me right now but where's Brian's baby ????

Asiah - It seems like I'm taking to his baby on the phone right now your the only one he seems to care about !!

Ash ~ A it's not even like that If you was a real bestfriend neither one of us in a be in this situation right now !!

Asiah ~ So now you saying i'm not real fuck you Brian and Brianna, y'all three was nothing but stress to my life anyways, y'all can have this dumb ass crying ugly baby she wasn't doing anything good for me besides putting a hold on me going back to school to get my GED, with her around i can't graduate live life or nothing. No i don't regret sleeping with Brian that night, you damn right i don't, but what i do regret is having this baby and not telling him to wrap it up !!

    * Brianna is Asiah's Baby by Brian Guys !! so yea what kind of mom is she?? 17 years old or not !!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!?!?!

  Ash ~ Your a psycho bitch what real mother well I'm sorry your not a real one but what female says that about her own child that she gave birth 2 ?? You a dumb hoe, and that baby ain't stopping you from going back to school to get yo GED, you was suppose to graduate a year before you even met Brian to get pregnant so don't blame neither one of them, i admit Brian was wrong for cheating with my friend and so where you for going along with it making me look stupid but it's somethings we all need to work on and giving up on  baby Brianna is all wrong and you no it is

Asiah - Whatever I'm done !

Brian's P.O.V

  Bae, stop going back and fourth with Asiah is not going to make it no better !!
Anyways she not gone let me see the baby cause i didn't commit to her, and you already no that !!

  Sorry chapter so short but anyways next will be wayyyy longerrrrr !!