Chapter 59 - Worst Nightmare - Part 3(E)

Start from the beginning

I was speechless - he was right! I hurt Amogha so damn much! All the things that Prithvi had told to me in Pune came back to me - I did hurt Amogha a lot and she's still suffering because of me! Maybe she'd not have to see this day if she was with Adi!! Amogha might be happier with him than with me!

"After what happened in Pune I had thought that Amogha deserves better... imagine how she'd feel if she'd gotten to know that I believed my ex over her! I so wanted to confess everything to her but...well. " I said sadly.

"And to top it all, Prithvi had sent her a pic of me and Sam from the time we were dating...
When I first saw it I actually thought that I'd done something with Sam when I was in Pune, seeing how I got completely wasted a couple of times...but then I realized that it's an old photograph, and yet the pain of telling her that I used to whore around whilst I claimed to be in love with her...." I broke off, unable to say anymore.

"And yet you continued hurting her" Adi said hotly.

"Look who's talking!! You bastard cheated on her...twice!! Sid might have hurt Amogha unintentionally but he never cheated on her! Yes he did doubt her but he did make-it up to her! And even Ammu doubted Sid! So that evens out!! But you asshole....you sexted another girl, slept with another girl while still dating Amogha. Do you know how broken she was when she found out that you cheated on her? Don't act like a saint and all concerning for Ammu when you yourself hurt her so damn much" came an angry voice and I looked around to find Priya who was glaring at a very scared looking Adi.

Priya was breathing heavily and angry tears were spilling from her eyes.

"But.." Adi tried to defend himself but was cut-off when Priya started her shouting again - "That motherfucker Prithvi pushed bullshit into Sid's head saying how Ammu deserved someone better than him because he hurt her! That's why Sid lied to Ammu saying he only lusts after her!! He had planned a romantic date for Amogha where he was going to confess all that crap which he heard from Prithvi and Sam...and all this too and finally tell her how much he loves her!"

"Calm down babe" Rishi said, trying to hold a very pissed-off looking Priya. She looked angry enough to kill Adi.

Thank God I was not on the receiving-end of that look!

The session was interrupted by a noise - somebody's phone was ringing. We all looked around to find Rajath pulling out his phone from his pocket.

We all looked at Rajath with baited breath as he answered his call. 

Rajath was smiling ear-to-ear by the end of the call and he answered our un-answered question in two words "Got it".

"Well let's get moving then!" Priya spat at him. She was clearly still very angry! God knows how Rishi manages with her!!

"No I thought we'd just stay here and watch as you continued to insult Adi" Rajath said sarcastically, rolling his eyes and earning a punch from Priya.

"Ouch that hurts!! I'm sorry....we'll move but first you take a deep breath and calm the fuck down" Rajath said, grinning widely.

"I'll calm the fuck down when I get to see that my best friend is safe. Now fucking move" Priya shouted and Rajath actually jumped!

"How do you handle her?" Rajath asked Rishi hesitantly.

"I don't handle her....she handles me" Rishi said proudly.

"Okay now let's move" I said as excitement filled me - I am finally going to meet Amogha!!

***Amogha's P.O.V***

All this sounds crazy....and yet......and yet, a part of it makes sense. Do I believe my close friend of over 20 years, or do I believe my husband?