"Okay, that can be arranged. But why the others as well?" Astro questioned. You grinned at him and stood back confidently, giving some room between the two of you.

"Well, it would suck if it were only just me. If I get another chance then so should the others!" You exclaimed. For the first time for a long while, Astro had felt the excitement you held and he couldn't help but smile as well.

"You do make a good point. Done! Since I was the one who ended the test abruptly, I'll have the test re-held." You grinned.

"And free of charge?" Astro looked surprised, then sighed.

"And free of charge." You gave Astro a beaming grin and you propped your hands onto your hips. Astro reached over and he grabbed his sword. "Nathan Write," you visibly flinched at the name. Astro opened his eyes and he looked ahead of him. "He is the only one not permitted to retake the exam. My decision with him still stands, no matter what." You nodded your head, completely understanding his decision.

Astro positioned the sword onto his back, as the blade was too big to be placed onto his hip. You noticed this small detail and you almost laughed. Once Astro had everything in place, he turned towards you, in a much better mood now.

"We'll depart soon. I'll give you some time to get ready." You nodded. Astro then turned towards Kia. "Thank you, Kia. You've been very helpful in this search." The smile on your face disappeared completely and you whipped your head towards the pair in pure bewilderment.

"Wait, you and Kia KNOW each other!?" You cried. Astro nodded.

"Of course. She was the one who helped me find you." You raised your eyebrow at him.

"Wait, so that time at the exam, you knew who I was!? And what about that time you walked by me and Alejo? Did you know who I was then too?" Astro shrugged his shoulders and he gave you a lopsided grin.

"Ah, I wasn't too sure if that was you. I didn't really have that much of a clue other than the date and time when I would meet you. It was only a few years ago when I was given my order to find you."

'Astro had entered the hospital at Dr Tenma's request in the capital. When he entered the room, he looked towards the bed where a human boy slept. This boy was practically identical to him. Dr Tenma sat hunched over the bed as he lamented over his son. He then sat up when Astro approached him.

"Astro, I have a mission for you." Dr Tenma's voice was hoarse, and Astro knew that he had gone through another all nighter. "I want you to find the guardian of the black onyx pendant. Maybe if we were to find them, then Tobio just might wake up." Astro was surprised by his request. He wanted to question him on the matter, but thought better of it. He merely nodded his head and bowed.

"Yes, sir."

Astro sat with his hands clasped together while you intently listened to his story. This boy called Tobio, you had heard that he was a candidate to be the guardian of the white diamond. You had a suspicion that there was more to that story.

"I was given the black onyx pendant by the king and I had begun my search. It was very hard. I couldn't even find a trace of you. It wasn't until I met Kia that I had an actual lead."

'Astro let out a frustrated sigh and he looked down at the pendant in disappointment. At this very moment he was on his way back from scouting the second wall.

'Seriously, how hard is it to find one person?' Astro pressed his lips into a tight thin line and his shoulders slumped.

"I'm going to go bankrupt!? H-How do I avoid that!?" A voice had cried out, gaining Astro's attention. The young robot turned his head towards the one causing a ruckus, and he found a man standing with a woman draped in silky cloth with a glass ball placed in between the two of them.