Love notes and attacks

want you back by 5 seconds of summer

---------------------------

I wake up looking around the room and hears laughter. I turn to my side and sees that Eric isn't there as I sigh getting up and gets dressed. I stop after seeing a note on the bedside table. I go up to it, picking it up and starts to read it.

Dear Alison,

 I am sorry I didn't stay to see you wake,I had to go out with my sister to a pack meeting out in Russia and won't be back for a couple days I'll miss you and I'll be back as soon as I can, I will even write letters to you every day. I love you and I hope you will be fine without me.  Cause I won't be fine without you protected so I set up a few guards around the house. 

                                                                            -Eric

I sigh and frown at the thought that he wasn't here and that he was thousands of miles away. Why now when he could just be spending time with me and Gordan. I sigh and goes out but stops as Gordan runs past me trying to catch blake who was barking and growling playfully.  I laugh and smile getting a bit cheered up. I run after them as they run outside. 

Gordan falls and blake attacks Gordan with his tongue. I look around noticing the guards around and remembers what Eric had said about the guards. They were almost everywhere, them looking like they haven't gotten much sleep. I wish I could just send them to sleep. 

I go to Gordan and pick him up."come on bud we are gonna watch some television." He looks over at Blake. "can blakey come to?" I smile and nod telling him it was okay. He smiles as I set him down, he goes and picks blake up and follows me to the living room. I turn on SpongeBob for him as I make breakfast.  He sits with blake on the couch watching the tv zoned into it. I shake my head laughing and starts the eggs.

I start making the toast after I finish the eggs setting them onto plates. I soon hand his little plate and spoon to Gordan and I start eating mine. "so bud what else do you wanna do today?" He stops eating and looks at me. "hmm park with blake, please." I think for a moment, he never saw my wolf at all which means I could possibly show him my wolf. 

"Hey bud wanna see my wolf, she really wants to meet you." He looks at me and smiles, "really where is she" He looks around confused as I laugh. "bud im the wolf but she only comes out when I let her come out."

 He looks more confused so I lead him out to the back. "okay stay there bud and watch okay ." He nods as I set a spare of clothes by a tree. He watches plopping his butt onto the ground. I start shifting hearing every bone in my body break and reposition themselves into certain spots. I see my paws hit the floor and Im in my wolf form. He looks scared at first but then runs up and hugs my wolf.

                                                                     (Gordan)

                                                                     (Gordan)

He smiles hugging me, I look at him confused but licks his little smile and I bark out and jump around laying on my back. I hear a snap and goes quickly protective of Gordan looking around. I growl out and Sees someone run I growl seeing a note fall from the back of the guys pocket. 

      get the boy its more worth to her and she will come willingly. Maybe even threaten her with him.             

      I read it over and over again soon going behind a tree and shifts changing and comes back grabbing the note and Gordan taking them inside having blake follow behind. We get inside as I shoo Gordan to his room with blake. Going up to a guard and shows him what the note said. "do you know My son is in trouble please check the border more often please even if Eric doesn't want you leaving my side".  He nods and takes a few guards with him as they head out.

I sigh and decide to write out to Eric.

Dear Eric,

Our son was threatened and so was I, I found a note saying that they were gonna use him against me. please just let them watch the border please I have them doing that now and I think that is a safer way to keep us safe. I love and miss you to please don't be gone long...

                                          -alison

I take it to the beta which is his best friend and my best friend Mark and he was talking with Amanda. I smile and hugs them both before telling mark about what happened. "what would this mean exactly, I want Gordan to feel safe and being able to meet new people." He sighs and sits on the stool. "I don't know Alison I will send out a mind link message to Eric so he knows." I nod quietly and sits down beside Amanda and Mark.

"we will be okay Alison don't worry We will make sure nothing happens to Gordan," Amanda says reassuringly. "your right Amanda thank you"

------------------------------

yay another chapter and im doing much better 

thank you for reading my book Ill keep up the updates and I will try and try to fix mistakes