getting out of trouble

Eric pov:

Eric pov:

We were frozen in place for a while until I had the strength to duck both mine and alisons heads down when the guy decided to shoot. 

I take Alison's hand and run away from the guy who had the gun. I know I could have taken him out but I didn't want my mate to see me kill the physcopath.

We run to the closest store and duck inside and warn everyone that was in the store. There was chaos everywhere.   I take alison into a storage room and tell her to be quiet.

I hear straight up gun shots. I hear Alison whimper so I pull her close and hug her while whispering sweet soothing words to her.

"I know your around here somewhere so you can just hand us the girl we won't have her hurt or hurt you."

Why do they want Alison I think as I keep quiet. Then we hear another whimper from behind a pair of boxes.
"Stay here ali ok." I say to her as I checked behind the boxes I see a little boy  about 3 or 4. "Hello little one where are your parents?" I say kneeling to his level.

He backs away scared. "Hey its ok I won't hurt you." I show him a pair of surrendering hands. "I just wanna help you." He moves forward and starts to cry and tremble.  "I- dont have a mommy or daddy "

"Hey shh its ok." I hug the poor boy and take him by Alison. Which he hugs right away kinda weird right.

"I guess we will have to destroy this whole place till we find you." I hear as I lock the door. I turn around and see a vent that we can fit in. I poke Alison and point to the vents and we head over to it.

I tell the boy to go in first and Alison second after they go I go in and close the vent behind us While climbing the vent we hear more gunshots.

Alisons pov

I know I should have told him about my dad being part of a gang  and the bad thing  is that he is the leader and his enemys the meth kings.

My dad's gang is the vicious  viper. They are the most strongest gang ever in this town. The guy who wants me to marry him and claim me as his own is the leader of my dad's enemy gang.

I get a shiver of disgust down my spine as I keep moving through the vents. The little boy gets to the end of the vent which probably leads outside.  He pushes open the door .

The last thing we hear from the shooter was "I'll find you somehow if it's the last thing I do." We shove our way out of the tiny vent and I take the boys and Eric's hand and race to the car hop in.

Eric turns the engine on. The engine roars as we race out of the parking lot. The little boy laughs as we sigh sign in relief. I look at him and give him my hand. "My name's alison who are you?"

He takes my hand and reply " I'm gordan". I smile at him and reply "what an adorable name ." He looks at me weirdly "it's strong not adorable."

I laugh as he said that. Eric pulls up into the drive way and puts the engine into sleep. He looks at me and puts a sad smile on his face."I'm sorry that happens and we didn't have a proper date."

I give him a reassuring smile, "it's ok at least we are ok." I give him a peck on the cheek before exiting the car and take the boys hand.

We all head inside and crash on the floor falling asleep peacefully.
____________________________________

Hello guys how's that for a chapter what do u think of the little boy😁