shopping for my babys clothes

Heyo heres another chappie hehe enjoy

------------------

I sit up waking up from my awesome dream and wanting to take my son out shopping for the clothes.  I get up and put on All around the world by Nelly and trey songs . I dance along with it.

I jump on Eric "wake up sleepy head."  He groans and swats his hand around. "A couple more minutes."  When he goes back to sleep i do the most evil thing.

I run to the kitchen and grab ketchup,  and make fake wounds on my arms and legs. Once i was done i layed on the floor and put a fake knife with ketchup all over it and started fake crying and screaming.

Erics POV:

I jump up hearing screaming coming from somewhere. Getting out of bed i raced down to where the screaming was coming from. I run into the kitchen and see Alison laying on the floor with a knife on the floor and her with blood everywhere. 

I race to her side and start carrying her to the bathroom. "what did you do to yourself kitten did you hurt yourself on purpose or was it an accident?"

She starts laughing and I look at her. "Oh you did not just do that". She continues laughing to the point tears come out of her  eyes . "Oh so funny  kitten." 

I take her to the pool area and hover her over it. She looks at me. "No don't you dare do it I will cut off your balls if you do." She says looking at me.

"Only if you apologize to me for making me think you hurt your self". She huffs at me. "Fine I'm sorry".  I smile and put her down.

Alisons POV:

We head back to the kitchen and see  Gordan eating cereal. He sees me and runs to me. "Mommy"!!!! I smile hugging him back. "Hey buddy wanna go shopping for clothes"?

He jumps up and down. "Yes mom. Is dad coming to"?  I look at Eric and he shakes his head. "I can't I have alpha duties to work on maybe next time I can".

Gordan grabs my hand. I look at Eric and he smiles. "Go on kitten ill be here when you get back".

I nod my head and follow Gorden to the  shoe rack. He puts his shoes on  and runs to the car. Laughing I open  the door for him and buckle him up in the carseat.

I get into the driver's seat and turn the engine on. I look behind me and reverse the car out of the drive way.

I put the car in drive and start heading to the mall.

---------------5 mins later------------------

I park the car and turn around to see Gorden.  "Ready buddy"?  He nods his head and unbuckles himself and hopping out of the car.  I smile unbundling out of the car.

I close my door and grabs Gordens hand and start heading to the Boston store.

Shopping for my baby's clothes is gonna be so much fun for him.