My Holiday Planning

So me and Jessica get home. Nobody is here so It looks like it's just me and Jessica.

Jessica - I know it's only been 3 weeks since I haven't seen you but it feels like forever. Oh Y/N

Me - Yes

Jessica hands me a note. She seen it on the fridge. It's from my parents and my brothers. They have all decided to go shopping but they should be back for 2.30pm. I look at my watch and it's 2.20pm. As soon as me and Jessica get upstairs the front door opens.

MUM - We are all back Y/N

I run down stairs and so does Jessica.

BTS, MUM, DAD - AHHH!! Jessica

Jessica - Hello *laughing*

I knew that they would be excited to see her. I love how they act when they see her.

I go to leave to put the shopping away but I feel someone hold my wrist.

Jungkook - Leave that just now and follow me upstairs.

Me - Umm okay.

I get upstairs and Jungkook smiles at me and tells me to open my bedroom door. I do as I'm told and oh my gosh. A puppy ❤🐶

Me - Oh my gosh Jungkook.

I go to the puppy and she's beautiful. I then run to Jungkook and jump in his arms. I thank him.

He smiles and then laughs at my reaction but then I hear my brothers.

BTS - I guess you showed her

I looked at Jungkook and said "Did you all plan this?" He smiled and said "yes". I run downstairs and thank my parents and my brothers. Jessica looks confused so I took her arm and ran upstairs to show her.

Jessica- omg she's adorable. I want to take it home 😢❤

Me - Haha I'm sure you do. We need to give her a name.

We both think of names. Snowfall, snowflake, snowball and many more. Then my brothers come up and ask what I have named her. I just said we don't know. They helped me. After 10 minutes of thinking we finally came up with the cutest name (Aurora) yes we named her after a Disney princess but it was perfect for her.

Once we had played with Aurora and had her fed and watered we decided to let her play in the garden whilst we sat in the kitchen and organised our Hawaii holiday.

BTS - we have spoke to your boss and she said it's okay for you to go. Also we will leave at 6.30am and arrive at the airport for 7.45am then the plane leaves at 8.30am and we should arrive there for about 6pm roughly.

Me - It sounds great but nearly 9 hours of travelling. I'm going to be so tired.

Suga - You can fall asleep on one of us. Like you used to when you were 5 years old. You were so cute back then. Now your all grown up and annoy the life out of us all *laughing* I'm kidding your still the precious one.

We all start laughing but then we decide who will look after Aurora. The decision was hard as lots of family members were working but finally our Auntie said she will take her.