Boring Life

'Whoosh'
I listened to the sound of the wind as I tapped my foot on the grass repeatedly as I crossed my arms around my chest.
"She's late"
I checked my phone and sighed as it was 1:00 pm.
Foolish of me to think she'd come anyways
As I prepared to get up, I heard footsteps coming towards me.
"Ah. _____. You're late." I say coldly and she looked down.
"Sorry. I had work to do"
"So... why did you tell me to meet you here, Saeran?"
She asked and I blushed slightly.
Fucking God. The way she said my name though.
"Saeran?"
I snapped back to reality as I looked at her.
God. How can I answer that when I don't even fucking know myself?
"No reason" I say and she tilted her head to look at me.
"I-I see..."
She sat down next to me, but at a safe distance as we both stared into the cloudy sky.
What a nice day. It was raining heavily the other day...
"Huh?"
I looked around and noticed _____ was no longer by my side.
I sighed as I continued to stare up at the sky.
"Didn't expect her to stay anyways..."

I blinked as _____ suddenly appeared in front of me a few minutes after with two ice-cream cones in her hands.
"Sorry, I noticed they were selling ice-cream over there..."
When I didn't answer she pointed an ice-cream cone to my face.
"Here."
My eyes widen as I looked at her questioningly.
"What?"
"Um... sorry. I didn't know what flavour you wanted, but here. Take it."
I hesitantly took out my hand from my pocket to take the cone.
As I took the ice-cream cone, my hand brushed against hers for a second.
"Sorry!" She says quickly as she retracted her hand.
I rolled my eyes with a chuckle as I licked the ice cream.
Hmm. This is actually pretty good.
She smiled brightly as I began devouring the cone. She sat down next to me while enjoying her own and we both continued to stare up at the clouds.

{Time pass}
I yawned as I made my way back home. I smiled as I realized that I haven't taken foot in the club today.
I was planning to hang out at the club after bringing _____ home, but it was 11:30 pm and there wouldn't be any point.

As I made my way into the living room, I noticed Saeyoung wasn't there like he usually was.
...Strange...
I searched the house and still couldn't find him nor MC.
When I passed the kitchen, I noticed a note attached to the fridge.
I frowned slightly as I took it and began reading.

Dear Saeran,
Sorry, you may have noticed that I am not home right now. Today is MC's and I's anniversary. We're going to be out camping for the next few days. There will be food in the fridge if you ever get hungry and I bought some new games In the cupboard.
MC and I promise to take you out to dinner after we return! Take care of yourself, little bro.
Do as you please, but DO NOT TOUCH MY HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS!
Thank you. Sincerely from 707 and MC. <3

I scoffed slightly as I put the note down.
Why the hell would I even want to touch his Honey Buddha Chips?
I looked around the empty room as I made my way into my bedroom.
Ah. Finally. I get the place to myself for once!
I suddenly felt my eyelids go heavy, and soon my body went unconscious, as I fell asleep.

{next day}
I never thought I'd say this... but it has been quite boring and quiet without the company of Saeyoung...

After breakfast, I turned on the TV as I got out the controllers and began playing games Saeyoung bought.
"No. No, No!" I yelled as I threw the controller across the room.
My first lost.
I rubbed my eyes as I switched off the TV. I checked my phone and realized that there was another chatroom.
After everything that happened, Saeyoung convinced me to join RFA, and to be honest, it was one of the best choices that I have made. Every member is kind and understanding.
I plopped down on the couch as I joined the chatroom.

Saeran has entered the chatroom.
Yoosung- So much homework to do!!!
Yoosung- *Yoosung's crying emoji*
Yoosung- I don't even understand what to do!
Yoosung- Oh. Saeran! Hello!
Saeran- Hey.
Yoosung- How are you? It's been a while
Saeran- I'm good
Yoosung- Ugh. So stressed right now! I'm definitely going to fail this exam!
Yoosung- Jaehee would be giving me a lecture if she was here.
Saeran- Do you need help?
Yoosung- *Yoosung's surprised emoji*
Yoosung- Really?!
Saeran- Sure.
Yoosung- *Yoosung's happy emoji*
Yoosung- Thank you so much! I'll come over tomorrow morning!
Yoosung- Oh. I have to go now. I still need to beat the next boss.
Yoosung- Byye sre yiu soioon Sawrsn!
Yoosung has left the chatroom.
Saeran has left the chatroom.

I sighed as I shut my eyes closed after shoving my phone back into my pocket.
It's the least I could do for everything he's done for me, and plus, there's nothing else to do tomorrow.
I stretched as I checked the time.
Hmm... still quite early.
Might as well hang out at the club for a while.

{time skip}
When I entered the club, I was greeted with the familiar faces of drunk guys and those whore bitches.
I sighed as I went up to the counter to order my drink.
While waiting for my drink, I scanned the room and my eyes land on a familiar face.
... _____?
My heart began beating rapidly as I approached her.
"Hey. What are you doing here, _____?" I asked and she almost jumped off her seat.
"Huh?! Oh, Saeran... you scared me..." she said while placing a hand to her chest.
"I- uh- I'm here cause there's nothing else to do at home..." she says and I nodded.
Honestly, same. The only reason I go to clubs is because I have nothing better to do.
I took a seat next to her, and she shifted slightly away to give me some space.
The whole night we spent talking and laughing. I looked around and saw people glancing at us and some of those bitches were staring daggers at _____.
This is the most fun I have ever had in a while.
After _____ returned from the bathroom, we walked out together and made our way back home.
"Tonight was fun, Saeran"
"Yeah. It was"
When we got to the place where we would split and go our own paths home, I took hold of her wrist and pulled her closer to me.
"See you at the club tomorrow, _____"
To my surprise, she didn't hesitate to answer, "Of course. See you there Saeran."
I let of her wrist as she waved me goodbye and made her way back home.

I smirked as I crossed my arms.
Can't wait to see you again.