Chapter Nine

Alexander Pov
"Mr. Hamilton, would you like to explain how you got here?" The principal asked.

"Well...Mr.Adams was being a jerk, so I told him off and he lost all sanity." I said.

"John, is that why you punched Mr. Adams?" He asked.

John averted his eyes and nodded.

"You two realize I can suspend you for this? And if Mr.Adams could charge you for assault."

"H-he started it." I grumbled.

"How So?"

Alright.
He's literally asking for it.
Might as well give him a little rant.

"Well. He called me stupid and I'm not stupid, then got super triggered so he slammed his hand into my desk. That's when John walked in. So John was all 'WoAh what the FuC??' And then Mr.Adams was like 'get out or I'll shoot you.' Okay not really but, you get the idea. And then Mr.Adams just started listing John and I's flaws and then John punched him. I'm hope you write this down, I'm going to test you later." I said, all in one breath.

The principal raised a brow and started to write.
I smirked.

There was a soft knock on the door. "Come in."

Washington came in. "Son, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.

I looked back at the principal, who nodded. I walked into the hallway.

"You forgot to take your pills this morning." He told me.

"So? I'm kind of busy, Mr. Adams was being a total as- not nice man." I hissed.

He sighed. "Alex listen, you're blowing this out of proportion."

My eye twitched.

"I'm blowing this out of proportion? You should've seen what happened. He frickin yelled at me and slammed his hand on my desk. The fact that I didn't have a panic attack is insane." I told him.

"Son-"
"IM NOT YOUR FUCKING SON, AND I NEVER WILL BE!" I shouted, sinking to the floor.

I rested my head in my hands and cried silently. I knew I looked stupid. I am stupid. Mr.Adams was right.

I don't even think George really likes me. It's only to look nice and be able to say, 'oh yeah, I helped a bastard orphan this one time.'

And John is only 'friends' with me because he's friends with Lafayette and that's kind of my brother. He's not even my biological brother but  apparently no one gives a shit.

I've found that literally nobody gives a shit about who you are or what you've done unless you aren't famous or haven't murdered someone. Both of those things are things I will never do or never be. I hope.

I notice George was trying to talk to me but I blocked him out.

My breathing became heavy and hands started to shake.

"Alec? Are you okay?" George asked.

My vision started to blur. It started to feel like I was choking.

"S-Sir.." I managed to say.

"Alec, do you think you're going to pass out?" He asked....and cue me passing out.