Pleasure surprise.

Start from the beginning

"Now we have to sleep." i said. "Yes. We should." i said.

"Wait there's one last thing i forgot." he said. "What now?." i said. 

"This" he kissed me in the lips softly. "I love you my fair lady." he said. "I love you too prince charming." i said. 

Then he kissed me on the forehead. Time to sleep. And i closed my eyes. 

Next morning..

Eleanor's POV

I woke up and i was wearing no clothes. Jeeeeeesh. I remembered. I saw Louis sleeping so soundly at the side. I wore some undies, bra, shorts and shirt and went down.

Nobody's awake yet. Sheesh. 

I watched How I Met Your Mother, while eating coco puffs. 

"Goodmorning El." A voice whispered in my ear. "Who's El?." i said. 

"She's the girl i really love, and she's as beautiful as you and she looks like you a lot." Louis walked to the kitchen. I closed the television and walked to the kitchen and sat on the stool. 

Someone hugged my waist. "Last night was great." Louis whispered. "Shut up Louis. It's our dirty little secret." i said. "We have so many dirty little secrets." Louis said. 

"You're meaaan." i said. 

Dingdong. Oh someone was one the door.

"I'll get it. Who would ring the door at 7 in the mor..?." i said and opened the door. "Hey bitch" a girl who's boobs were quite revealing in front of me with blonde hair and short shorts. I was stuttering. 

"A-A-Ally." i said. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE? "Who was that babe?." Louis dropped the bowl of cereal and it crashed on the floor. 

"Hey Louis still with that bitch?" Ally said. I want to slap that bitch so badly. "She is not bitch and her name is Eleanor and you are the bitch." Louis sounded.

"Where's my baby?." Ally pushed me. "You better leave, Ally" Louis was starting to get mad. "Why? Are you the only one who owns this house? Where is harry?." Ally sounded.

"I thought you and Harry brokeup?." I asked. "No, you abominable bitch. He just broke up because he was hurt. It was just a misunderstanding." I wanna kill this bitch.  

"You better leave." i sounded. "Psh. You're not the boss of me. Is Harry here sleeping with her girl?" she said. "No." i said .Why did you lie el? "If she's not here. It's a goodtime to make love oh i mean, talk to Harry."

Ally pushed me and made her way upstairs. 

Harry's POV

I flipped my eyes open and saw a sleeping Lucille with her mouth half-open.  I just stared at her for 5 minutes. "Morning prince." she whispered. "Morning princess." i said and kissed her forehead.

Someone opened the door, she was blonde and was shocked on what she saw. 

"Lucille?!." Ally shouted. "Ally?." she stood up. "YOU FUCKIN  BITCH!!!!!!!!!" Ally ran to Lucille and grabbed her hair and slapped her face. Lucille didn't fight back until Ally grabbed her hand and saddled her on the floor slapping continuous on the face. "YOU WE'RE THE FUCKING REASON WHY HARRY BROKE UP WITH ME." Lucille was already crying. "ALLY STOP PLEASE." she was begging.

"NO I'M NEVER GONNA STOP YOU FUCKIN WHORE. HARRY DATED ME FIRST." she shouted. 

"Harry never loved you, he loves me. He only wants you for your body." Ally shouted.

 "Ally Stop." She just keeps on crying. I just stood there. Shit harry. WHy are you just standing.

I ran towards Ally and Lucille and cut off.

 "Fuck it Ally. Stop that." I shouted. And Lucille was just crying all curled up on the floor.

Lucille's POV

 Ally. She just continued slapping me. "YOU WE'RE THE FUCKING REASON WHY HARRY BROKE UP WITH ME." I was crying so loud. I'm not fighting back. And Harry's not fighting.. "ALLY STOP PLEASE." while she continued slapping my face..

"NO I'M NEVER GONNA STOP YOU FUCKIN WHORE. HARRY DATED ME FIRST." she shouted. Harry dated Ally. Eleanor was trying to tell me that. She was "THE FRIEND" God. Eleanor. Why.

"Harry never loved you, he loves me. He only wants you for your body." Ally shouted. What. 

 "Ally Stop." I just kept on crying. Harry just stood there. He ran towards us and pushed ally.

 "Fuck it Ally. Stop that." Harry shouted. I was curled up on the floor crying my heart out.