| I want a Baby .2 | Wonho |

Wonho was sprawled on the couch, his eyes slightly closed as his arms were wrapped around my stomach to hold me close to his body

Wonho was sprawled on the couch, his eyes slightly closed as his arms were wrapped around my stomach to hold me close to his body. We had been watching a movie until he suddenly fell asleep. 

A soft sigh escapes as I move my fingers through his brown hair, feeling his soft locks while soft snores escaped from his lips. The sight before me made me smile.

I clearly remember a year ago he kept whining about wanting to have a baby but I kept telling him no. That's why it was a shook for the both of us that it turned out I was pregnant, although Wonho quickly recovered and excitedly showered me with kisses since he was finally getting what he wanted. It took me a little longer to get used to the idea of having a baby.

"Baby I'm not comfortable anymore" I told him softly as I tried to get out of his embrace, which was hard because of my big belly.

It would be any day now, for me it couldn't be sooner. It was harder for me to sleep and taking naps during the day didn't help much, my belly was in the way when I tried to turn.

I noticed he started to smile while his eyes were still closed.

"Stop smirking and let me go".

Wonho let out a fake snore, "I don't know what you're talking about".

"Come on, I'm pregnant not stupid".

He let out a soft snicker as if I had been joking. But he quickly sat up as he pressed a kiss on my temple, "I'm so excited, just a little longer and we'll finally hold our little girl in our arms".

I put a hand on my stomach, time really was flying by fast. "I'm scared but I also can't wait to hold her in my arms" I told him with a smile, he leaned over to press a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I can't wait either".

Suddenly there's a sharp pain in my stomach which makes me squeeze the closest thing near me, luckily for Wonho it wasn't him.

"Wait, what's going on" he asks as he jumped up from the couch, trying to help me standing up, "the baby is due in two weeks".

"Guess she doesn't agree" I mutter while holding my belly.

"Give me a second" he yells as I watch him run into our bedroom to retrieve the bag we had packed for this day. I suppose our daughter is just like him, impatient and not wanting to wait two more weeks.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

"Did you get everything" I ask Wonho.

He nods, "I've already put the bag in the car, the diapers and well you".

A proud smile decorates his face as he kisses my lips.

I chuckle softly as I cup his face, "you forgot one thing".

"Hana".

We look at the hospital crib next to my bed, both of us smiling. Our little girl was sleeping peacefully, not aware that this was the day she could finally go home. The day where she would finally meet her six uncle's- who kept on texting when we would be coming home. That's why I was enjoying the peace and quiet before being surrounded by those lovely dorks.

"She's the cutest baby I have ever seen, and she's our" Wonho said, sounding really cheesy.

I simply rolled my eyes at him but my smile wasn't fading. "There's millions of babies out there and only ours is the cutest?" I asked him teasingly.

"Isn't that what I am supposed to say? I mean I am her father after all" he chuckled.

Wonho pressed a soft kiss on my temple while lovely watching his daughter sleep. The peace and quiet seemed to be never ending- exactly seemed.

Suddenly the door was slowly being opened and we were met by half a head of Changkyun who was staring right at us, "guys abort mission, they caught me" he said in a squeaky voice.

"Kyun it's okay, you guys can come in as long as you're quiet because Hana is sleeping" Wonho explained.

Changkyun nodded before retrieving his head, a few seconds after the door was opened and the six of them walked through the door. Five of them pretending as if they were walking on eggshells and then there was Hyunwoo who was the only one walking normally.

"Where is the baby" Minhyuk whisper shouted.

I smiled as I pointed at the crib beside my bed, "Hana is right there".

The guys carefully walked towards the crib to watch her sleep.

"She's so cute" Jooheon softly said, softly rubbing her cheek with his finger, "kukukaka" he smiled, softly being hit on the head by Changkyun who put his finger in front of his lips signaling him to be quiet.

"Now I want one" Minhyuk pouted, he was being comforted by Hyungwon who was just smiling- his eyes fixed on our pride and joy.

In this moment I could see how our baby girl would grow up with six loving uncle's who will spoil her as much as her dad will. They will probably teach her how to dance, sing, rap and even aegyo. The thought alone made me tear up, because it was exactly what I wanted for Hana. 

To be loved by her family, and those dorks are like family.

"Ah baby don't cry, we will go home soon", an arm was being wrapped around my shoulders and pulled into a warm embrace.

I looked up and looked right into Wonho's eyes, his eyes were looking at me with so much affection that it warmed my heart. All I wanted was to stay this was forever.

"It's not that, I was just imagining the wonderful life Hana will have with her amazing dad and six uncle's, and I'm just grateful to have everyone of you in my life- no our life" I told them honestly, "I'm glad all of you are here right now".

"Aww" some of them coed while attempting to do a group hug.

"We are blessed to have you two girls in our lives as well" Kihyun replied.

  ─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───  

a/n;

hi hi guys, here it finally is. the second part to the wonho 'i want a baby' one shot. i'm not pleased with the outcome but i have been working on it for a while and i really wanted to finish it. anyway here it is, and i might change it in the future. but for now enjoy this new one shot.. love liek <3