The Birthday Girl - Minhyuk

{So this one is for my twinho lisanne95 . It's an early birthday present since you have to wait a little longer for your actual presents. Anyway labbayu beech xD, but seriously feel the love woman xd. You better like this, it's a joke haha... or not xd}

It was a pretty decent day for a Tuesday in September when you live in the Netherlands. I was expecting the worse, since yeah it's the Netherlands. It has two types of weather: rain or cold, sometimes it's a combination of both.

Anyway I was sitting on a park bench waiting for my friend to arrive, she had times where she would show up late - other times I was the one coming late -.

However it had been twenty minutes and she still hadn't let me known if she was coming or not. I was getting a little worried.

Suddenly I heard that familiar whistle, catching my attention. Once I opened it I saw it's from her.

'From Liek: Hi twinho happy birthday, smell ya later. Got something else to do, bye!'.

Geez that was just rude of her. Normally she would put at least two to three emojis in one sentence. Did she not know that today I turned 20?

"Rude ass beech" I mumbled as I put my phone back in my pocket.

It was a miracle I could escape the house and now it turned out for nothing. She didn't even tell me what her plans were.

Now I think about it more, it doesn't even sound like her at all. She would at least give me a reason why she canceled our plans, on top of that she never cancels our plans since I'm her precious 'twin'.

Feeling a little blue - odd saying though - I lean backwards, almost falling like the klutz I am but there's a hand holding me up. Confused I look up before my jaw drops.

Sitting next to me is my derp king boyfriend, holding me up while having the biggest smiles on his face.

"You should only fall for me when I'm around, remember that or oppa will tickle you" he snickers before pulling me in for a hug. "You smell good, did you take a bath before leaving? Wait why do you shower for your friend? Where is he?" He rambles, giving me no time to explain.

I grab his lips gently as I take the time to laugh at his weird side. "My friend is a girl, besides who would call their son Liek? And I take showers because I smelled bad and I don't want her to die of my stench" I snicker.

Minhyuk gently grabs my hand so he can laugh awkwardly. "Ah sorry jagiya, I just missed you so I guess I went a little crazy with the questions. On top of that you owe me 40 kisses, one for each day we were apart. But I don't mind to get more, at least 40" he tells me while tapping my nose.