The Sassy Father - Hyungwon

Author's Note,
So yeah here's the second baby one shot ^^. I just wanted to point out that the baby in this one shot is named after my father Leo, and I didn't know a name so the baby's name is Leon ^^ -

"OPPA I'M HUNGRY" I shout at Hyungwon who just happened to pass me by.

He lips his lower lip before giving me that sassy attitude that comes with the freshly dyed brown hair. "Omg story of my life, tell me more jagi" he chuckles.

His laughter becomes louder when I flip him off while my other hand is resting on my belly.

Without warning he jumps on the couch, taking a seat next to me, laying his head on my belly.

"Yah I feel the baby" he smiles proudly as entwines his hands with mine.

It was a pretty big shock when we found out that we are going to be parents. I was mostly afraid of his reaction since he was busy with promoting, doing photoshoots and preforming on stage.

However we made it work.

Right now he had three weeks off from work since our baby could be coming any day now. I was so excited yet so terrified. I have experience with babies since I used to work in a daycare, but this is different because this would be my baby and a 24/7 job instead of eight hours a day.

Hyungwon knew how I felt about it and he always tried to lift my spirits. Either by dancing around the room as an idiot or by bringing me food. Something he's not doing right now.

"Oppa" I ask before looking at him again.

His full lips curve up in a smile, moving his head slightly so he can look at me while still being close to the baby.

I still remember how he made it clear to me to call him oppa, even though the age difference between us is at least ten months. He kept telling me that he's still older.

"Yes baby" he says in a high voice, for some reason he still has the nerve to mess with a pregnant woman.

"Where's my food? The baby and I won't suvive" I say dramatically, ever since the baby first kicked it was the only way to make him move.

His head was almost glued to my belly.

Hyungwon stands up, squeezing my nose with a snicker. "That's so cute how you behave as if I take forever to bring you food".

I roll my eyes. "Because you do, Aish oppa please".

With a hidden smile I see him slowly making his way to the kitchen. I know he just wants to cuddle and listen to the babies heartbeat.

I should enjoy all this attention before the baby is born.

On top of that he will also be gone soon after the baby is born. I wish this moment would never end.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my side, causing me to scream. "Oppa leave the food, I think the baby is coming".