Couch Kisses - Wonho

It was a beautiful day to go out and spend the day on the beach maybe. However I was laying on the couch instead since I'm a lazy person, always been and will always be. It's not something that can change.

But it didn't bother me, no I was actually glad that I was inside. I was wrapped in the arms of my loving - but incredibly obnoxious from time to time - boyfriend. He was fast asleep, his mouth slightly open and snoring a little. He looked really cute when he was sleeping, he doesn't often look cute.

Of course I understood that he was tired, MONSTA X was becoming popular in a fast pace. It seems like it was yesterday when he was a rookie in No Mercy.

"Hoseok, oppa are you awake" I asked him as I gently poked his cheek.

No response.

"Oppa do you want some food".

Yet again no response.

"Oppa I hate you".

Still no response.

I get, he's tired but he can at least give me some attention right? It's not much that I ask from him.

I once again try poking his cheeks, "Oppa wake up, please oppa" I repeat, by now I was squeezing his cheeks causing his lips to pop up.

"Yuwh betteh kjiss meh" he says in a slur since he can't move his lips properly because of me.

I snicker as I shake my head. "I'm sorry I didn't get that, you want a snickers?".

Once again he was frowning at me, that's the moment where all hell broke lose. Before I knew it his fingers were attacking my stomach causing me to burst out in laughter, crying in no time.

He gave me no mercy - ironic isn't it - as he kept tickling my sides. Giving no answers to me begging. How rude of him.

"Shin Hoseok stop you little bastard" I yelled in my final attempt to make him stop.

In one swift movement he flips us over, taking a seat on my lap. "Did you just say what I think you said" he snickers.

I roll my eyes as I try to get out of his grip, sadly he's too strong. He should stop working out soon because it will only get worse.

"I only asked if you want a snickers, nothing bad about that right" I ask him with a slight smirk, more afraid that he will tickle me again.

He taps his chin before moving his hands up towards my sides, "are you sure".

"Don't you dare".

My eyes widen when I feel his fingers gently brush my sides, causing me to shriek softly. I seriously need to find a better boyfriend, one that stops teasing me when I ask them.

"I dare, want me to show you I dare? Because I will" he snickers.

Wah, he is challenging me!

I want to fold my arms over my chest and give him a dirty look but I can only give him a dirty looks since my arms are stuck underneath his body.

Wonho has that satisfied smile on his face when he sees how frustrated I am with him now.

"I'm breaking up with you" I try to say in my most convincing voice.

"I don't believe that at all, you love me so just admit it baby".

But before I can shake my head he grabs my chin, making it hard for me to shake my head. His eyes are even daring me to say those three words out loud.

"No I'm not saying anything".

Wonho snickers as his face comes closer to mine. Our noses touch slightly, his eyes don't even dare to break the eyecontact with mine.

His hand on either side of my head. "Jagi, you're not going to tell me how handsome I am, how sexy, kind and smart I am" he says smugly.

"Don't forget rude, sassy and humble" I add, this time challenging him.

He shakes his head softly before he gently presses his lips on mine.

I'm not sure if he's doing this to shut me up or because he wants to. However I made my point. I love this dork to pieces but I'm not going to shout it off the rooftops and he knows that.

Once he gets up I stare at him a little confused. "Oppa, you know how I feel about you, right?".

He turns around to face me. "Yes jagi I know, and I love you too".

I wrap my arms around his neck as I snuggle onto his chest, inhaling his scent.

There's no other place where I feel more save then in his arms. Even though it's true that he has this sexy image and is know for showing off his abs, he's also a cute and sweet guy who can have his insecurities.

It's those things that make me love him even more. His real side is what I love the most.

"Oppa, I love you so much" I say softly in his ear, as if it's a secret. It's not a secret, but telling him in a whisper makes it sound even more pure and real.

"Jagi I love you too, I wish we could spend more time together".

I gently rub his back since I know it upsets him that we don't spend that much time together. That makes me cherish these moments even more.

"Just forget that for a moment, I'm here right now and your deongsaengs aren't here".

At least I hear that familiar chuckle again. "You're right, I'm worrying for nothing".

He gently breaks the hug to leave soft ticklish kisses in my neck, up towards my jawline.

"You're so cute and it amazes me that you always know what to say to make me feel better".

"It's a gift".

This time it's him rolling his eyes, I don't get it, it sounded funny in my head.

"You're my gift, so you better not think about leaving".

"Yeah as if I was going anywhere".