“I’ll give you some, don’t worry bro.” I reassured patting his shoulder.

“Yeah, she is more beautiful now.” Greyson spoke out of the blue, now all eyes were affixed on him. But his were direct on mine. ♥

“You,” Louis started sternly; he approached Greyson frightening the boy. Oh Louis, “are the luck young man, eh?” Greyson sighed in relief.

“I guess I am.” Greyson beamed.

’guess’? You don’t guess on Charlotte’s beauty!” Zayn argued. “You know Charlotte is beautiful!” Harry exclaimed over dramatically.

“Of course I know Charlotte’s beautiful, I mean that’s the reason why I chose her right? But not just that, she’s got the personality of an angel from above, a heart of a feather; her eyes glistening like every star in the sky, her smile so bright and beautiful that it’s no match to the beams of the sun.” His words always stung, his tone always makes my heart flutter like a butterfly in the meadow enjoying all the pollen it could feed. His look was always so sincere, that I would just melt in his arms. “And that’s why I love her, and only her.”

“Eep! I love you!” I jumped his arms and kissed him, “How did I deserve to have you in my life?”

“God, blessed us for each other.” He smiled.

“Never let me go.”

“I love you too much for that to happen, babe.”

“Well, uhm, we haven’t even gotten in the middle of the ‘Over protective brothers’ test yet.” Niall sheepishly said and scratched the back of his head.

“I guess you marked out all the boxes of that book.” Liam said impressively.

“Yeah,” Harry began, “How’d you get those words?” he whispered to Greyson.

“It just came from the way I look at this girl beside me.” Greyson grinned at me, I swear I just melted.

“Uh, Greyson?” Louis asked

“Yep?”

“Do you need an extra five dashing men your wedding? ‘Cause if you do, we’re here.” Zayn pointed at their selves.

“I don’t think that’ll be coming any time soon. We’re both still waiting for the right time. Aren’t we, babe?”

“Yeah,” I simply said whilst beaming at the European boys.

“Well, if the time’s come. Give us a call, eh? We’ll love to be at our little girl’s wedding.” Louis gave one last hug.

“Well, look at the time! We’ve better get going then.” Liam said.

“We’ll see you both tomorrow at the building.” Niall jumpily said.

“And what do you think you five are going to do in our office?” I cocked my hip on the side whilst resting a hand on it.

“Well –“ Zayn trailed off.

“Knowing that you have a recording studio right beside you arcade floor above you office, we’ve decided to continue working while we’re here.”

I confusingly narrowed my brows and shared a look at Greyson.

“Really? And where did you hear that boys?” I retorted.

“Erm,” Greyson loosened his collar nervously.

“Woah ooh, seems like your little honey-lovey isn’t telling you anything.” Louis teased.